• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I saw a couple of them I was interested in listening to but never got round to doing any yet. he’s talked with another burgess about doing strange times though. suitable title too. nailed on attendance for that.

timstwitterlisteningparty Calendar

THere are some prett ygood ones coming up, the insights from band members etc is usually pretty fun to read Oasis should be interesting

timstwitterlisteningparty Calendar

THere are some prett ygood ones coming up, the insights from band members etc is usually pretty fun to read Oasis should be interesting

not for me

strange times if it's done
twilight sad
infected
the cult if it's dreamtime but probably be love
Elliott smith would be good but I don't think he'll be doing it
sleafords will be entertaining
joan as police woman maybe

not for me

strange times if it's done
twilight sad
infected
the cult if it's dreamtime but probably be love
Elliott smith would be good but I don't think he'll be doing it
sleafords will be entertaining
joan as police woman maybe

There is a Wolves fan coming up soon, Pop Will Eat Itself's Clint Mansell, listening to one of his soundtracks which I think will be Moon, no chat just thousands listening at the same time. Yeah, the Cult should be good Billy Duffy's on, dunno about Asbury, yeah it's Love

I just wanna see if all of Oasis are involved. LIam G is trying to get em back together for an NHS benefit gig, Bonehead and Alan White seem up for it but Noels staying silent

"We are sending ventilators to all our friends around the world"...

"We are hundreds of thousands of ventilators short"...

Err, what mate?

"I'd shake his hand but I'm not allowed to"..

I will, however, touch the podium, the microphone he has touched and that he touched after I had. What a moron

Is he just listing companies and people he wants funding off for his re-election campaign?

What is his actual point?

Has he got a "List of American Companies" book in front of him?

"I'm tired of watching 14 year old Baseball games"

Oh wait, no, I'm not watching old baseball games, I'm running the Country!

"There are 20 new coronavirus cases in New Zealand as Jacinda Ardern reveals all Government ministers and public sector chief executives will take a 20 per cent pay cut.

Ardern said the six-month, 20 per cent pay cuts would apply to all 25 Government ministers and to 34 Government department chief executives.

Ardern said it was about showing leadership and thanked the department heads for voluntarily accepting the salary sacrifice.
"I feel acutely the struggle many New Zealanders are facing and so too do the people I work with".

"While this cut in itself won't shift the Government's overall fiscal position, it is an acknowledgement that every person and organisation has a part to play as we unite to stamp out Covid-19 and save lives."

Back