• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

Well done. I didn't bother trying as expected black friday style mentalness.

Amazingly extra dates added...10 of them!

Torn by the fact I really want to go, but on top of the show tickets you can add another £150 for trains, hotels, plus time off work for a midweek date.

Reluctantly giving it a miss until he does a tour of every venue in the country with it.

Managed to get Bill Bailey tickets. I don't really like buying tickets a full year in advance tbh.

Trevor Noah announces a new tour - for next fucking october!

Managed to get Bill Bailey tickets. I don't really like buying tickets a full year in advance tbh.

Also have some for the Civic. Decent seats, near the front.

It really is annoying buying so far in advance but it is generally the norm these days. Going to see Jimmy Carr in May next year. Got the tickets in March this year.

I didn't get Stewart Francis tickets for the same reason. Thinking about getting some now though, as he is funny.

Got row G for Bill. Happy enough with that.

Went to see Nina Conti at the RSC this weekend. She was fab. Trying out stuff for a forthcoming tour I guess. I would recommend seeing her if you get a chance. If she does do a proper full tour, I'd definitely go.

Russell Kane compared, seems the RSC are trying something different here. The support act was pretty funny, I can't recall her name now, but some really great jokes & observations. Russell Kane was probably the least funny to be honest!

I also see Jack Dee has announced a tour. Smaller venues (glee club?) Have to say I saw his last tour & was disappointed.

Horrible news filtering through. Ted Robbins (Den Perry) collapsed on stage on the opening night of Phoenix Nights Live.

Horrible news filtering through. Ted Robbins (Den Perry) collapsed on stage on the opening night of Phoenix Nights Live.
Show was cancelled after it happened.

Due too see this tomorrow but has to be in doubt now. Hope he is ok but sounds like a heart issue.

Show to go on and Ted Robbins in a stable condition. No idea who is taking the Den Perry role.

Not sure what is worse though - Ted collapsing on stage or the quickness of some demanding a refund.

Show to go on and Ted Robbins in a stable condition. No idea who is taking the Den Perry role.

Not sure what is worse though - Ted collapsing on stage or the quickness of some demanding a refund.

Did people really demand a refund? It is almost beyond belief.

Phoenix Nights done.

Wasn't sure what they would be doing. Basically it's the Phoenix Nights Talent night with characters doing their own bit on stage. First half was ok but the 2nd half was outstanding.

Some classic stuff included such as the dwarf Bolton fans, Clinton Baptist and the I'm getting word nonce.

Will say that's it after the shows though as it finished with a video of Potter in Africa (opening the African branch) and 1949-2015 on the screen as it ended

Did Den Perry appear in any shape or form?

Will say that's it after the shows though as it finished with a video of Potter in Africa (opening the African branch) and 1949-2015 on the screen as it ended

Not surprised, there was bad blood between Peter Kay and Spikey/Fitzmaurice for a while. Happy enough keeping it with two series anyway - no need to milk it (Big Pete has his annual live DVDs for that)

Back