• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

Watching Tom Stade in Didcot tomorrow night. Seen him/met him before and he's excellent live. This is a new set and new material so it will be interesting to see how he has developed.

Has anyone seen Adam Hills on his live tour? Thought he was excellent and one of the best stand ups gigs I've been to in a while.

Saw him on a previous tour at the glee club. He was pretty good I thought.
I did consider going to see him. The Last Leg definitely raised his profile. Decided to see others I haven't seen yet.

Miles Jupp is touring early next year. He'll be at the Mac in brum, & also at the artrix in bromsgrove.
He's been on my list of comedians I'd like to see for a while.

Hal Cruttenden is also on tour next year. Seems funny enough if not a little camp.

Off to Bar Risa Comedy Club in Leeds on Friday night. No idea who the comedians will be but I'll let you know if they're any good

Just purchased tickets to see David Baddiels Fame (Not the Musical) at the RSC in October. Should be a good un. Very limited run of dates...
I'm still trying to work out whether to go see Rob Newman too.

Tonight is David Baddiel night....

Friday night was Lychgate, Bilash then Sean Lock at the Civic.

Bloody ace night!

David Baddiel - Fame, Not the Musical.
Absolutely brilliant show! Comedy with a meaning.
God awful warm up (adam hess, he's shit), but Baddiels show is superb.

I'd encourage anyone to see it. He's announced a few dates for next year. Genuinely very very funny.

Lucy Porter is playing a show at the mac in birmingham.
Is it really shallow of me to get a ticket solely because I think she's pretty sexy?

Is it really shallow of me to get a ticket solely because I think she's pretty sexy?

You're no better than One Direction fans, you shallow, shallow man.

I think you're missing the point. They're annoying little girls who scream a lot.
I'm a grown man who wants to.... (how do I finish this sentence without turning into del?)

She'll catch you perving and rip the piss out of you all night if you did buy a ticket.

Perving as in sitting there staring at her?

At a gig.....

Lucy Porter is attractive, right up until the point she starts trying to be funny.

I quite like Jack Whitehall. He's good in Fresh Meat and Bad Education. Not seen his standup.

The rest are just gameshow/chatshow hosts really.

Depends if you're gonna sit there with a hard on all night, then pleasure yourself in the car before you drive home...

Back