• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

Getting ready to go see Rich Hall.
He usually cracks me up...

Greg Davis, Al Murray always make me laugh, Can watch them again and agin

And shares his name with a type of reverb.

Greg Davis, Al Murray always make me laugh, Can watch them again and agin

i liked this one - 2.26 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_hTonV2Ug0

i agree about jerry sadowitz - what a god. i remember when chris evans had him as a guest years ago on TFIF and was doing his usual "how great you are" and jerry just responded with "ah chris, my instant best friend". he takes no shit.

Iain Duncan Smith is visiting Smethwick job centre on thursday. Well i find it funny.

Watching Dara O'Briain on Comedy Central. His routine about NCT (ante natal) group meetings is absolutely priceless.

Going to see Julian Clary tomorrow.
Had a lengthy discussion regarding his fisting norman lamont comment today...

Julian Clary was great - though I didn't half sweat a bucketload when he was wandering around the audience looking for victims to haul up on stage!

Anyhow, completely leftfield, but Rob Newman is touring for the first time in years. I really am thinking about going to see him - small venues!

Bill Bailey last night.
Firstly, he's one talented fella!
Previous tours have (imo) been better, but still a good night.

LOL more than NELI...

WTF, I posted this hours ago & the thread hasn't moved from page 3?

Bill Bailey last night.
Firstly, he's one talented fella!
Previous tours have (imo) been better, but still a good night.

LOL more than NELI...

Saw him in Manchester last month, thought it was better than his last tour.

The MoTD theme tune becoming a Jewish Folk Song was superb. As were the Wiltshire Death Metal Band and their song "Badgers"

Yes, agree that the MOTD theme was a highlight. As was the horns.
Downside (for me at least) was it felt like a variation of similar things he's done on previous tours.
Like I say, still a good night.

Just purchased tickets to see David Baddiels Fame (Not the Musical) at the RSC in October. Should be a good un. Very limited run of dates...
I'm still trying to work out whether to go see Rob Newman too.

Rob Newman has announced a date at the Mac in brum, to go alongside the Slade rooms show.

The brum date is better for me. I'm leaning towards it.

I'm also debating whether to go see Ardal O'Hanlon again.

Has anyone seen Adam Hills on his live tour? Thought he was excellent and one of the best stand ups gigs I've been to in a while.

Back