• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

Damian the roving reporter was my favourite on that show, apparently he wasn't too far away from the truth.....

The mix of characters was perfect. I used to work with people who bore more than a passing resemblance to Henry, Joy, Dave and George! Always felt sorry for Damian's cameraman Gerry, especially the time Damian utters the words 'don't worry, they couldn't hit a barn door from that range' before the inevitable happens!

25 minutes would be too much.

Try seconds. Can't stand him.

Still, it'll be a hell of a shift to put in.

I will sponsor SSB to do a "25hr stint of watching Mark Watson" for Comic Relief

I will sponsor SSB to do a "25hr stint of watching Mark Watson" for Comic Relief
I'll pass on that Kenny. After watching Jerry Sadowitz last week a lot of these "Mock The Week" comedians pale into insignificance.

Andy Parsons was shit when I saw him at Glasto.

However, Rufus Hound was fucking brilliant. Though it did help that he was wasted, and got Dara O'Briain and Marcus Bridgstock on stage with him during his act.

(And I know that's not Mock the Week before you pedants start on me).

Mock the Week used to be decent. It's gone downhill big time recently though.

Haven't seen it in ages. Used to love it.

I saw Peter Kay at a music festival before he hit the big time. He was peddling his garlic bread shite even back then.

Mock The Week without Frankie Boyle is pointless IMO.

I'll pass on that Kenny. After watching Jerry Sadowitz last week a lot of these "Mock The Week" comedians pale into insignificance.

He is quality, isn't he?
I was gutted, had to sell my tickets to a mate, as I'd also already got tickets to something else, & couldn't get out of it...

Frankie Boyle has become a parody of himself imo. I know someone who works at a birmingham theatre & they said he's a right horrible fucker to deal with too - really unpleasant to all the staff.

He is quality, isn't he?
I was gutted, had to sell my tickets to a mate, as I'd also already got tickets to something else, & couldn't get out of it...
Very very good.

Makes Frankie Boyle look like Michael McIntyre.

As Jerry says "Who wouldn’t want to shove the cold end of a red hot poker up Michael McIntyre’s arse, just so you could laugh at him burning his hands trying to pull it out."

Back