• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) 19/08: Build-Up

I was also disappointed to read that they've only sold 1,310 tickets (Allocation 2,500). With their decent start and it being an early season top of the table clash, I thought they may have sold out.
Do they still cause much bother going away? Their antics a few years back is still be best halftime entertainment I've ever seen at Molineux (except the two step dance academy once in front of the South Bank)

Do they still cause much bother going away? Their antics a few years back is still be best halftime entertainment I've ever seen at Molineux (except the two step dance academy once in front of the South Bank)

What happened? I can't remember this

EDIT - I remember a team getting banned from taking their away fans once though was that cardiff?

They kicked off and starting fighting with the OB because we refused to serve alcohol in the away end.

They were banned for the following season (we lost anyway, 2-1, last minute goal after Seyi missed about eight glorious chances, the big goon)

Two Step Dance Academy.

That brings back memories. Rubbish entertainment but there was always that slightly larger girl in there giving it her all.

Was it Cardiff who trashed our concourse at half time few years back?

Aina! U wot mate!

Partly responsible for two goals in a three goal loss. Yeah stick him in!
Harsh to blame him for Jota's goal! No one is getting round there. It's the LB being rinsed by Bright who is at fault.

How they haven't got Neves in there is utterly and completely beyond me.

Fucktards.

Harsh to blame him for Jota's goal! No one is getting round there. It's the LB being rinsed by Bright who is at fault.
Maybe slightly. But a good RB would have been running in at the back post to put it out for a corner.

Two Step Dance Academy.

That brings back memories. Rubbish entertainment but there was always that slightly larger girl in there giving it her all.

You know when you laugh that much that you can only breathe in :) ...............................

Two Step Dance Academy.

What was wrong was not knowing if any or all of these girls gyrating in front of you would prob get you locked up and adding to a register.

Been watching highlights of Cardiff's matches so far. In all of the matches, they've faced teams that have backed off them as they've made runs forward, allowing them to get shots in. If they think they're going to get that much time on the ball on Saturday, they're in for a shock. They also seem pretty vulnerable to fast counter-attacks themselves, once they've pushed up - their fullbacks look kinda iffy to me.

That said, they do look good at set pieces. That's my only worry for this match.

Willy Boly doesnt do backing off...

He holds you up until Neves nicks the ball when you aren't looking.

Looks like the who scored team is done by some sort of algorithm. So purely stats based

Back