• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) 19/08: Build-Up

Looks like the who scored team is done by some sort of algorithm. So purely stats based

Be interesting to see what stats they use and how it is weighted as on first sight I would say they have it wrong.

They can't fit our 3-4-3 into their 4-4-2. A bit like all the teams we are facing.

Be interesting to see what stats they use and how it is weighted as on first sight I would say they have it wrong.

Their metrics for defenders are all over the place. The back four they picked for their Team of the Year last season was a shambles.

Their metrics for defenders are all over the place. The back four they picked for their Team of the Year last season was a shambles.

They frequently have defenders in from teams who have conceded 3/4 goals.

Made it to Alton towers so we're set for tomorrow - would you guys say the museum is worth visiting for my boy (10)?

Yep. Few interactive activities for him to do (saving and taking penalties). Little videos around the history to keep it interesting, quiz as well and a big screen film at the end.

Yep. Few interactive activities for him to do (saving and taking penalties). Little videos around the history to keep it interesting, quiz as well and a big screen film at the end.

Second that - was the only one in there when I went & got a personal guide by the bloke in charge. Added extra interesting info

The museum is great, well worth a visit.

It is very clever though. If you want to absorb everything there is easily two hours material there, but if you have a child with a shorter attention span in tow, you can make sure they love it and learn loads with only a thirty minute visit.

It caters for all visit lengths in between as well really. I strongly recommend it.

I am really gutted to be missing this. Oh well, Wolves shirt on in Harlech tomorrow.

Back