• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff Away Build Up Thread

Do not believe this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just fucking fucking fucking hell. Going to have a heart attack here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was a fucking game again..mike dean, penalty ref...fucking delighted!!!! Take that cardiff and warnock!!!!

Nice to see Warnock showing Don goodman's fabled English sense of fair play there. Fuck you all you fuckers.

Need to watch next game at the hospital :)

Verdict thread open as Nuno chases Warnock down the field, offering his hand as Warnock shouts at him to "fuck off" about twenty times.

Colin telling Neil to “fuck off” live on TV. Have that up you, you stupid fucking prick.

nuno following warnock around, who has thrown his hands up and said "fuck off!" about 20 times

Fucking hell. My word. That was MENTAL.

I fucking hate teams like Cardiff, everything I hate about English football, literally just lump it into the box for 90 minutes until you get your spawny goal. They'll come up with us but hopefully get crushed next year

My sooth saying tea leaves strike again. 13 games unbeaten run ended. Happy days. Love it

Back