• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton Albion (H) build up 10/9

It's a work in progress but I am getting there. Got Micro with me as well so best behaviour*.

Although he did tell me that an opposing forward who tried to have a dig at him yesterday was a "fucking cock".

:icon_lol:

You must have almost been proud!! You Western-ing pre-match sir? I've not been in there in months. I'm expecting a fanfare and a red carpet when I walk in.

Yes. I need to drop Squeeze and Mini at the station at midday and then straight back to put the car to bed and then jump on the bus. Should be there around 1 I hope.

As an aside - I will be chez Western tomorrow on the way home from work so I will see if I can find out what ale delights you can look forward to. I think Jaipur is due this week, but no promises...

Jaipur...

DROOL.gif

Not good though when I'm in charge of two kids!!

As an aside - I will be chez Western tomorrow on the way home from work so I will see if I can find out what ale delights you can look forward to. I think Jaipur is due this week, but no promises...
No Carling?

I think it could be a while until we see the old Dicko back, it's good that he/we are being very careful with him. Bearing this in mind I wouldn't expect to see Graham this side of Christmas.

Looking forward to Dickos return, anybody who was at Forest saw the reception Assombolonga got after a similar time out and got to imagine it will be the same. I'm glad we're being so careful, now have the options we do, rushing him back simply isn't necessary what's also beneficial is Nouha seems patient to wait too which is a great attribute in this situation.

South Bank 18 tickets left
North Bank 246 tickets left
Billy Wright Lower 419 tickets left
Bully Wright Upper 1946 tickets left
Steve Bull Stand 1743 tickets left

Looks like we'll be high 20ks then (accounting for tickets bought on the day).

They want to have sorted the "security check" out by Saturday, absolutely farcical against Ipswich. I bet at least 5k missed kick off.

Easy to sort....have more than 1 person covering 6 turnstiles.

This and fans turn up earlier and don't leave it until 2:59pm.

Which is cool, but we were in the queue for Ipswich at about 7.30. Still there 15 minutes later.

Yeah. Was ok for Reading, but not for the midweek game for some reason.

The searches are pissing me off. Bit irrational but oh well. If you're going to do a search, do it properly. A gentle pat down is just completely pointless. Wastes time, builds congestion, makes people miss the game.

I could carry in a bloody shotgun and they still wouldn't find it

The searches are pissing me off. Bit irrational but oh well. If you're going to do a search, do it properly. A gentle pat down is just completely pointless. Wastes time, builds congestion, makes people miss the game.

I could carry in a bloody shotgun and they still wouldn't find it

I'm in the North Bank quite high up short, though you can't see that with me sitting down, shaved head and a scar to the left of my left eye - target practice for ya and a nice life insurance windfall for my missus (usually call her my girlfriend but got pulled up as someone had the mad idea I was bragging about having a girlfriend).

Back