• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton Albion (H) build up 10/9

I'd like to see some of the new players make their debuts esp. Saiss and Cavaleiro, but it depends how fit they are and whether they are ready or not.

It will be interesting to see who starts and who sits on the bench, and I have to admit to not knowing much about our opponents.

Saiss is fit enough to be in the Morocco squad this week so I should hope he'll play.

Saiss is fit enough to be in the Morocco squad this week so I should hope he'll play.

Don't think he has been in the Morocco squad for a while and hasn't played for them since May, as far as I can find.
Also couldn't find any record of him starting the three games that Angers have played this season.

So according to Ivan's incredibly hot Mrs, they're on their way back to the UK today. He was in a sleeping bag getting some rest during the flight and she was... looking incredibly hot.

I'll hazard a guess he won't be fit to play v Burton. Think we may have to be patient with him until he's up to speed.

Did I mention his Mrs is incredibly hot?

Erm, link????

Just Googled her..........................Bloody hell :)

Any chance we could not do this again?

If puns are the lowest form of wit (which they are) then perving over Snapchat with the end result of Wolves/football threads going in an at best creepy, at worst pathetic direction isn't really preferable. At least to my eyes anyway.

If puns are the lowest form of wit (which they are) then perving over Snapchat with the end result of Wolves/football threads going in an at best creepy, at worst pathetic direction isn't really preferable. At least to my eyes anyway.

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the grandest form of humour

South Bank less than 300 short of a sell out. (Just that Stand obvs, not the whole Stadium...this is Burton, not some big team like Rotherham)

Looks like the clappers may be back in some form for this game. Oh deep tinpot joy.

Took a couple home with me after the game and gave them to my Grandaughters just to piss my Son off.

Nah - I will think of something more original as I am still working on the "not swearing in front of the Langers brood" routine.

Nah - I will think of something more original as I am still working on the "not swearing in front of the Langers brood" routine.

Shit. I'll have to prepare them. By showing them Pulp Fiction or South Park: The Movie on Friday night.

So according to Ivan's incredibly hot Mrs, they're on their way back to the UK today. He was in a sleeping bag getting some rest during the flight and she was... looking incredibly hot.

I'll hazard a guess he won't be fit to play v Burton. Think we may have to be patient with him until he's up to speed.

Did I mention his Mrs is incredibly hot?

He won't be that far from being fit, he's had a pre season and played in 3 games for Monaco this season. He's only played just over 90 minutes but i should imagine he's good to go.

Not wanting to continue #snapchatgate but i agree his Mrs is incredibly hot.

Shit. I'll have to prepare them. By showing them Pulp Fiction or South Park: The Movie on Friday night.

It's a work in progress but I am getting there. Got Micro with me as well so best behaviour*.

Although he did tell me that an opposing forward who tried to have a dig at him yesterday was a "fucking cock".

Back