• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton Albion (H) build up 10/9

The searches are pissing me off. Bit irrational but oh well. If you're going to do a search, do it properly. A gentle pat down is just completely pointless. Wastes time, builds congestion, makes people miss the game.

I could carry in a bloody shotgun and they still wouldn't find it
That's my issue with the searches they are neither one thing or another. They slow up entry to the ground but if you had something you wanted to conceal they wouldn't find it. I had a screwdriver in my pocket once (no fnarr) which I'd forgotten to take out after I'd done some DIY in the morning and it wasn't picked up in the search. For me you either do airport style and the logistical nightmare that would be or don't bother.

South Bank 18 tickets left
North Bank 246 tickets left
Billy Wright Lower 419 tickets left
Bully Wright Upper 1946 tickets left
Steve Bull Stand 1743 tickets left

Clearly enthusiasm is rising as not that many tickets left in the South Bank for the Norwich game (& that's not till 1st Oct & on Sky) when I booked this morning (& it doesn't go on general sale till tomorrow)

I envy you lot. I know I can't get to a game until late November/early December, mainly cos of finances.
We'll be regular sell outs by then...

South Bank 18 tickets left
North Bank 246 tickets left
Billy Wright Lower 419 tickets left
Bully Wright Upper 1946 tickets left
Steve Bull Stand 1743 tickets left

�� 57 tickets left in southbank! #deutschout #wolvestwitterin

Looks like we'll be high 20ks then (accounting for tickets bought on the day).

Doubt it.
There is a third of the north bank not open and about 700+ seats they
never open in the john ireland and the empty corporate seats in the north bank
Added to the otber empties in the Ji and BW an i reckon we will get about
23000 ish.

Plus Burton haven't sold out

Yep and not too happy about paying £30 (wait till they realise its the shittiest part of the ground to watch football too)
Apparently Norwich are only charging them £25 for tickets.

Yep and not too happy about paying £30 (wait till they realise its the shittiest part of the ground to watch football too)
Apparently Norwich are only charging them £25 for tickets.

Moxey in?

I'm happy to say that at long last I'm going to be able to see Wolves live again against Burton Albion this Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it after all the recent transfer activity. The last match I managed to see was the highly entertaining 0 - 0 draw with Blackburn Rovers at the end of last season. I say highly entertaining, but what I really meant was sleep-inducing - I came away from that match feeling very despondent. I really hope (and based on what I've heard and seen so far this season, I'm optimistic) that this one will have far more entertainment and excitement.

I actually can't remember the last game I went to. That speaks volumes for last season!!

Really can't wait for this one. Not been this excited about going to a match in a LONG time. Just hope we see a performance and a result to match the build up.

Really can't wait for this one. Not been this excited about going to a match in a LONG time. Just hope we see a performance and a result to match the build up.[/QUOTE]

Could not agree more - its been a very boring week now the transfer window is closed. Cannot wait it wont be easy as Burton beat Derby last time out, but we've got to win this one with all the postitivity going around

I actually can't remember the last game I went to. That speaks volumes for last season!!

Really can't wait for this one. Not been this excited about going to a match in a LONG time. Just hope we see a performance and a result to match the build up.

Dunno why, the mk dons bore fest is rigid in my mind. I'm sure I went to at least 1, maybe 2 games after that.
For some reason I believe that the last 3 games I went to all finished 0-0.

Dunno why, the mk dons bore fest is rigid in my mind. I'm sure I went to at least 1, maybe 2 games after that.

Saying your last game was a 0-0 isn't really narrowing it down that much. :icon_lol:

That wasn't that difficult last year - suspect you may have better luck when you can get there this season.

Really wish I was going to this, but as LJ can't afford to (though have booked for the Norwich game on 1st Oct)

I haven't seen a goal in 2016...

You have, Cardiff at home, Zyro. And the three against Fulham. And the first goal against Bristol City. I was sat either next to you or with you in my eyeline for all of them :icon_lol:

You have, Cardiff at home, Zyro. And the three against Fulham. And the first goal against Bristol City. I was sat either next to you or with you in my eyeline for all of them :icon_lol:

Yeah but apart from those, he's not seen a goal in 2016 :icon_lol:

Was I?

Such a blur of drab ignominy I appear to have blanked out anything good.

I wouldn't call Nathan Byrne's goal against Bristol City good. But yeah, you were definitely there. Don't think you'd left by the time Mason scored against PNE either...

Oh, you were there for Mason's debut goal against Bolton too. See, tons of goals, what more could you have asked.

Back