• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton Albion (H) build up 10/9

Just sorted my tickets out for this and Barnsley, gutted that the new ticket site (very clunky btw) has wiped all my historical purchases! I always used it as a bone of contention that the club peddled the crappy argument that they couldn't calculate past loyalty when I could see for myself on their own platform tickets that I'd bought in 2002. They almost certainly do still have the information though so the argument still stands.

I will pop to the ticket office tomorrow and get those tickets I reckon.

I'll be back from sunny Salou ready for action pre match and post match and enjoy the match

Edwards has been sent home from the Welsh camp due to injury.

Probably makes him a doubt for nabbing a spot on the bench for the Burton game...

Really curious to see Ivan playing.

I looked for his page on the forum and i, to be honest, can't see so much quality on him. It's a good player, don't get me wrong, but...

But hey, he can score some goals, that's a fact.

Agreed. His skills video wasn't that great for Monaco.

He looked better in the video playing on the right for Benfica IMO.

Got my ticket and one for micro this morning. Pretty hard to get two tickets together in the north bank upper unless you go over to the side of NU1. Should be a decent crowd.

Boooooooo IvanOUT!

Just read that he apparently had back trouble last season.

This, quite how people can make judgements without seeing him play or for 2 minutes on YouTube is beyond me. I'm looking forward to this, should be exciting.

Anyone without a ticket, if you fancy going to this game drop me a PM as work have screwed me over and I can't get the day off so my ST is available...

Based on Zengas previous selection policy and the form of players currently in the side I would expect Mason and Doc to start plus one of the old guard in midfield. In fact my guess -
Ikeme
Iorfa
Doc
Stears
Batth
Saiss
Coady
Prince
Mason
Bod
Cavaleiero

That's not what I want to see but I suspect we won't be giving half a dozen debuts in one game.

I think (or more probably hope) we will. Walt will have had a good amount of time working with the new lads and getting them integrated, they really should be ready to start together come the 10th.

CBJ, Saiss, Prince, Cavaleiro and Tex should all be starting, maybe even Costa over Mason if he looks good enough in Walt's eyes. At the very least we should see a new midfield three and Cavaleiro starting, and I can't see Man U being content with CBJ sitting on our bench.

Based on Zengas previous selection policy and the form of players currently in the side I would expect Mason and Doc to start plus one of the old guard in midfield. In fact my guess -
Ikeme
Iorfa
Doc
Stears
Batth
Saiss
Coady
Prince
Mason
Bod
Cavaleiero

That's not what I want to see but I suspect we won't be giving half a dozen debuts in one game.

I think this more or less what we'll see, maybe Iorfa will be sacrificed for CBJ

Got my ticket and one for micro this morning. Pretty hard to get two tickets together in the north bank upper unless you go over to the side of NU1. Should be a decent crowd.
Blimey - I got ours online on Thursday night and there were plenty left so there's obviously been a surge! We're on the back row

If Walter has seen any of the England u20's game CBJ will not be playing anytime soon, awful first half led to him being taken off. All over the place for the first and while the keeper had a shocker for the second it was an awful back pass.

Last edited:
CrhmtDtXgAAPDgx

I hope that's not lager in those kegs...

And me, I only drink Lambrini.

Back