• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton (A) 30/9 Build-Up Thread

He's Diogo, not Diego, makes me happy, makes me feel this way.

Ah

I have heard

"It's spelled with an O. its spelled with an O. Diogo Jota, its spelled with an O"

And (with apologies to the late lamented Mr Bowie)

"There's a Star Man, playing on the right, his name's Dioga Jota, and he's fucking dynamite.

Let Diogo boogie, let Diogo boogie, let Diogo boogie"

Weirdos. :icon_wink:

Is the Burton RB the Flanagan that used to be at Liverpool?

Saiss sounds as if he is getting forward more today than usual - there is a need for one of the midfield 2 to do that

Weirdly it seems that we are having less possession than Burton, seem to be playing it forward quickly when we get it back

Doherty got beaten on the turn there but whipping his new 4 year contract out just checked a couple of things and made a surprisingly good recovery assisted by big Danny.
Ruddy making a great save there tipping a great drive from Allen heading towards the top right corner. Great save. Burton's best spell.

Pressure from Burton, a few corners and they head one onto the bar.

We need to get some possession again

Forest go 2-1 up v Blades. Nuno going nuts on the touchline, yelling into the dugout.

Being 3-0 down to Hull before half time is some effort.

Forest go 2-1 up v Blades. Nuno going nuts on the touchline, yelling into the dugout.

Nuno is on the touchline as well - not enough room at this ground for full sized Manager's areas - decent tussle between him & the Asst Ref down that side

Needl;ess free kick given away by Saiss. Puts uneccessary pressure on us. Free kick not quite right and nearly conceded there.

Nuno is on the touchline as well - not enough room at this ground for full sized Manager's areas - decent tussle between him & the Asst Ref down that side

It's a tiny ground. Last season when I was there there are I think 11 rows between the touchline barrier and the top row at the back of the stand, and that's on 3 sides!

It's all a bit flat hope we don't get too complacent.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back