• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton (A) 30/9 Build-Up Thread

When doc plays whoever is at RCB will seem to be poor defensively

When Miranda switched over to LCB he started getting better reviews.

I'd go 4231

Ruddy

Bennett Baath Miranda Douglas
Neves/Saiss Ndiaye
Costa Cav Jota
Bonatini

Never gonna happen though!

Yep. And the Landlord and his wife are a Leeds and a Derby fan.

Has there been something said about an injury?

Don't recall seeing anything at all with regards to him.

Burrows mentioned it in the commentary on the sheff utd match too. Apparently Hause is closer than Bennett to being fully fit.

Boly out

Hause & Bennett Fit to play

Bennett more likely to play than Hause according to Nuno. They also might be some injury knocks picked up from Wednesday. Neves with a 'strain' that keeps him out of tomorrow and the Internationals could be a smart move.

Would like Neves to get a Giggs injury. Although Portugal can still make him travel and check the injury if they want.

I know, but if he missed tomorrow you'd think that would be unlikely for an U21 game.

Well I finished my night shift at half 5, I've had my 3 hours sleep and now heading to the train station to catch my train to Burton...They'd better do better than last season after all this effort! :icon_lol:

See Boly thread

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Damn you. Just spent ages looking. You mean like 1 guy said 1 thing negative. Noob :D

Damn you. Just spent ages looking. You mean like 1 guy said 1 thing negative. Noob :D
Haha sorry I can't remember that well was it only 1? 1 is too many though Boly is the man.

can't see Neves shirt on the social media dressing room thing....Price,Ronan, Saiss, Ndaiye

Ruddy

Bennett
Miranda
Batth

Doherty
Saiss
Neves
Vinagre

Costa
Cavaleiro
Jota

Subs: Norris, Deslandes, Price, N'Diaye, Ronan, Bright, Bonatini

Up top we look great at the back not so much. Interesting Douglas not on the bench I hope he isn't having more problems.

Hopefully we keep possession and don't give ourselves too much defending as the back three does worry my slightly, not a lot of pace back there. No Douglas in the squad which is surprising considering he did the interview before the game!

Surprised Bonatini's dropped but that front three is sexual.

Up top we look great at the back not so much. Interesting Douglas not on the bench I hope he isn't having more problems.

No Hause either

Front line will be rapid - back 3 a bit less so :icon_smile:

Back