• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Ourselves in the 80’s are an example of how quickly the wrong owners can destroy a club.

Ourselves in the 80’s are an example of how quickly the wrong owners can destroy a club.
Even though that was before my time, it's why I take no particular pleasure in the joke owner Albion have been subjected to for years (same with Blues until last year). Fans don't deserve that.

Bit of an exception with Villa and Dr Weirdo as they kept lapping up his nonsense, him and his clowncar CEO and manager kept directly having a go at us for no reason, and the fans refused to see what was right under their noses until it was too late.

Er, that certainly wasn't the crowd on Tuesday! I was in the NB, think I'd have noticed.

Probably taken an hour before KO, the NB was pretty full as was the SB. The only empty section was the away one in the quadrant

Probably taken an hour before KO, the NB was pretty full as was the SB. The only empty section was the away one in the quadrant
Yes, I'd be interested to see the timestamp on that.

I didn't go to that Oldham game.

It was also over 10 years ago, why would it be in any way relevant now!

They got a mighty 6,747 vs Sheff Utd in the League Cup LAST season.

Sorry, what league are West Brom in? And what league are we in?

Settled.

(Directed @ those tweets tbc)

I mean this was obviously not how we set up but it's quite hard to work out what we actually did!

View attachment 9350

My best guess is 4-4-2 with Stearman at RB and Sig and Golbourne as the "wingers".
Ebanks-Landell played right back under KJ quite a bit that season didn’t he? So might have been him there.

Ebanks-Landell played right back under KJ quite a bit that season didn’t he? So might have been him there.
He did (scored a belter from RB vs Orient at home) but Stears also did before Christmas. Who knows, maybe they swapped over regularly during the game, like Aké and Gvardiol do at LB for Man City these days.

Back