• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro v Wolves - Matchday Thread

The whole fucking team playing like Dave Edwards on a bad day. My 5 a side team have better touch than these mugs!

Yeah we are playing like a l1 or l2 team

...we must play more attacking footy...

That's not fair!
We've just had a nice little bit of trickery from Helan and Byrne lashed it high and wide.
Counts as a shot I suppose and it's taken us 39 minutes to do that....
That's attacking!

Coady very dreadful. No movement anywhere. No fluidity. Just panic.

Get a second striker on.

Jesus Batth playing himself into trouble with his inability to control a ball.

How does Danny Batth consistently look like a park player, and that's being generous. How can you play football everyday and still struggle to control a slowly rolling ball

How depressingly predictable.

How do we plan to compete in a game where our only 'plan', is to hoof it forward towards Siggy at 1-0 down?

He's just a young Stephen Hunt, energy.

Hunt has decent delivery back in the day. Decent 5 yards as well. Shit David Bentley.

The energy was an added bonus. When he came to us it was just energy though.

Why are we panicking the ball away to them again when we get it..keep hold of it at least

I do wonder what they think Siggy will do, should one of those 25 yarders actually get to him.
I mean considering he has no one backing him up an all that.

We've kept our shape ok and looked far less ragged than we did during the seven game winless streak, but that's about it. Very poor in possession and no goal threat at all.

Seriously need to work on their first touch.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Fecking fortunate to be only 1 down - really feel for the small number of fans who have put themselves out to attend this

Wasn't expecting to match up Boro in all areas, but thought we might be able to control the ball sufficiently when we did have it - clearly not

Mixed bag. Better team after the goal but without creating anything. Helan is the only player who carries any sort of threat up front. I really want Siggy to do well but he just isn't any good. Lone striker isn;t his game although tbf I'm struggling to think what his game actually is. In any case, hard to see how Mason could do worse second half.

We'll be better 2nd half. Could pinch a point here.

I bet Afobe is watching this with his friends laughing, poor Siggy, no support but working so hard.

We're playing this like a pre season friendly and as if all is forgiven after the Derby win.

Back