• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Very poor ball control from all Wolves players.
Fucking ball coming off shins knees, heavy touches and crap passes.
Boro are pressing fairly well with fast reasonably accurate passing but we're getting to some of these and breaking the play up but our control is so poor, the ball's just running back to a boro player, putting the pressure back on us.

We need to just controll the middle which we aren't, put our foot on the ball and pass it someone in a fucking GOLD shirt.
We really are making them look good. Far better than they really are.

I bet Afobe is watching this with his friends laughing, poor Siggy, no support but working so hard.

Whilst he has no support he also has no ability to win & hold the ball to allow anyone else to get there either - I want him to do well, but he's not

43% possession with 3 attempts and none on target.
That's no fucking good.

43% possession with 3 attempts and none on target.
That's no fucking good.

We are away against a team looking to go top of the league. I think you need to be realistic in the expectations tonight. If those stats are the same against Brizzle then I will be moaning, but not at the Riverside.

Don't stat me of it means fuck all.

Shouldnt we be pushing for play offs paddy rather than keeping distance of the the bottom three..we wont go down, so why not try to attack, kj???

As expected really. We are a poor side full of no pace average cloggers against a half decent top of the league side.

What a total regression and it's a real shame Jackett, Thelwell and Moxey have turned this team to shit in such a short space of time. 3 million for Coady and Saville, their agents must be pissing themselves laughing.

Well that was shit, let's be honest. I don't care who is upfront they won't have any joy because the service is so bad and so is the support. Ikeme to blame most for the goal, just come and fucking get it. Can't believe Martinez can't get back in and that we let Kuszczak go, so much better than Carl.

We are away against a team looking to go top of the league. I think you need to be realistic in the expectations tonight. If those stats are the same against Brizzle then I will be moaning, but not at the Riverside.

Didn't expect to match Boro given the respective positions and form of the 2 teams, but would like us to look as if we have the ability to control the ball occasionally & pose them a bit of a threat

We haven't been able to do either & whatever team we put out we should be able to do that even if they end up winning

Hunt has decent delivery back in the day. Decent 5 yards as well. Shit David Bentley.

The energy was an added bonus. When he came to us it was just energy though.
Bentley had good delivery too, just a terrible attitude.

Didn't expect to match Boro given the respective positions and form of the 2 teams, but would like us to look as if we have the ability to control the ball occasionally & pose them a bit of a threat

We haven't been able to do either & whatever team we put out we should be able to do that even if they end up winning

This is what i want...ooh rhodes close!

Ikeme saves in the first minute from Rhodes (who was offside when Adomah crossed the ball

2nd minute in and a great great cross finds Rhodes free just on the goal area and his good hard header to the top right corner brings out a fantastic reflexx jumping save from Ikeme. Almost 2-0 but a good save.

Shit marking by the way.. Rhodes was unmarked for fuck's sake!

How many crossfield balls are we going to play 5yrds behind the player its intended for - just forces whoever it is to stop & turn back which kills any quick forward movement

Happened throughout the first half as well

So low is our confidence that Friend threw the ball in from about 5 yards off his goal line, we won the ball, passed it back, and back and then.... back to Ikeme who lashed it downfield (where we'd just had possession) and lost it.

Fucking stupid football.

Back