• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Horrible ball-watching defending at the back post there. Iorfa trying to shield the ball and not aware of Ramirez behind him.

Ooh 1-0 boro...expected

Shocking defending. Urgh.

Dom Iorfa has so far miscontrolled the ball twice, given away a silly corner - and then getting needlessly booked when Batth was covering, giving away a ridiculous free kick leading to their goal (in the second phase of play). Oh, and just to add insult to injury the player who scored was at the back stick where who should have been clearing it? That's right - Dom Iorfa.

Absolutely stinking performance from him on an individual level so far.

Wolves in 'failure to defend crosses into box - despite having x men behind the ball ' shocker.

How many times ...

Beagrie, you still think kj got it?

Iorfa having an absolute nightmare.
Gets himself booked when Batth was covering, then just stands there and allows the scoring header.

No communication from the keeper and the rest ball watching. Let's see if this team can respond or will they give up?

Our ball control is so woeful - no wonder we can't create anything

Martinez?????

Ball headed out out from the initial free kick but the second ball was floated in seemingly too high and too far but Ramirez was running in completely unmarked into the box and from about 4 or 5 yards out he headed it firmly past a rooted Ikeme. In fact it went past his right hand and I don't know why he didn't come and catch that.
So a player runs into our goal area unmarked and heads it past a rooted keeper.

Shitty goal from our point of view.

I think we have no attempts and about 23% possession.

Iorfa had two men to mark. Bath was marking absolutely fucking nobody as usual.

Oof, close 2-0

I think blaming Iorfa for the goal is harsh. Meh had 2 men to pick up.

Wolves in 'failure to defend crosses into box - despite having x men behind the ball ' shocker.

How many times ...

I don't think that even The X-Men could save us now...

Back