• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five Live is never dedicated commentary on one game in midweek, even when the Premier League are playing.

Never really understand the underused 5live extra on the dab radio....seems a wasted opportunity seeing as Dab is/was the future.

Never really understand the underused 5live extra on the dab radio....seems a wasted opportunity seeing as Dab is/was the future.

Ironically enough I use 5LX to listen to the cricket on TuneIn Radio on my phone if I'm out and about.

It's looking like those last two games against Wigan and Millwall may be irrelevant.

The match day thread on Molineux Mix is pure meltdown.

What is up with those so called 'fans'?

I hope to God that KJ doesn't read it.

It's looking like those last two games against Wigan and Millwall may be irrelevant.

I don't think so, if we win the last three I'm sure 80 points will do it.

Wrong team tonight, Ken just needs to go back to our best XI. Hause is not our best left back, Edwards is not our best whatever he's meant to be.

I doubt KJ worries about online message boards.

Dicko has to come on, surely? We are always better with him in the team than without. An early goal and we are back in it

Probably depends how tonight finishes & what we do v Ipswich on Sat - much like it was before we started tonight then.

Without doubt we need the next goal here if we are to come back, but not impossible though Kenny needs to make some changes I think

We are leaking goals now, not a good sign. I honestly don't think we will win another game, draws more likely. It's going to be touch and go whether we can get enough points.

Stearman & Batth have been called 'A cart horse and a player whose career has been based on mistakes.' Molineux Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back