• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are leaking goals now, not a good sign. I honestly don't think we will win another game, draws more likely. It's going to be touch and go whether we can get enough points.

You think we won't be able to beat Millwall or Wigan? Pant wetting to the max

Even if results stay as they are it still very close and with 3 games to go anything can happen.........providing we don't keep getting stuffed obviously. Dicko and Golbourne must come on, goal differene is largely irrelevant now as we won't out score the teams around us....may as well lose 4 as 2

I don't think so, if we win the last three I'm sure 80 points will do it.

Wrong team tonight, Ken just needs to go back to our best XI. Hause is not our best left back, Edwards is not our best whatever he's meant to be.
Have you come over to the 80 point dark side then?

I expect us to take all 9 from the last 3 games. Anything less is a failure given our opportunity here. We just need some unlikely results in these last few weeks.

Stearman as to tread carefully now, one more bad tackle and we will be down to 10 men. According to Radio 5 Boro have so much pace going forward and we can't cope with it. Dicko and Henry definitely as to come on.

Even if results stay as they are it still very close and with 3 games to go anything can happen.........providing we don't keep getting stuffed obviously. Dicko and Golbourne must come on, goal differene is largely irrelevant now as we won't out score the teams around us....may as well lose 4 as 2

This. Kenny has nothing to lose as far as goal difference goes. Get the lads out and try some weird shit. We obviously aren't going to do anything but leak goals in the current setup.

I know stats don't tell the whole story but in this instance they're pretty damning, 63% possession, 3 shots, 0 on target

Out for the second half - Golbourne on for Hause

One right decision then anyway

Have you come over to the 80 point dark side then?

I reserve the right to still say I was right if we get 80, finish 6th and 7th place gets 76 :)

It has been extraordinary, props to you for calling it.

I don't understand why Dicko is not on. Surely we need to hit them hard, quickly.

Hi folks. New to this forum.
This game is not going at all to plan. No pressure on the opposition. Boro seem so much sharper and snappier.
Conceding so early did not help.
Need to get a grip of this game and quickly.

golbourne on for hause HT, well good on you KJ that you realized that

Vossen over the bar from a Kalas cross after he outpaces Price - another let off

Sako brings us back into it after Edwards wins the ball & feeds it across to him

get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! POTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back