• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bolton (H) build up 2/2/16

--------------------Martinez*------------------

Iorfa-----Batth--------Willo*-------Deslandes

-------------McDonald---Price--------------

---------VLP--------Mason------Byrne---------

---------------------Sig*----------------------

*If fit

Yes, I know that won't happen. But a man can dream.

2015/16: L 1-2 (A)
2014/15: W 1-0 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2012/13: D 2-2 (H), L 0-2 (A)
2011/12: L 2-3 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2010/11: L 2-3 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2009/10: W 2-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2003/4: L 1-2 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2000/1: L 0-2 (H), L 1-2 (A)
1999/0: W 1-0 (H), L 1-2 (A)
1998/9: D 1-1 (H), D 1-1 (A), W 2-1 (A, FAC)
1996/7: L 1-2 (H), L 0-3 (A)
1994/5: W 3-1 (H), L 1-5 (A), W 2-1 (H, P/O), L 0-2 (A, P/O)
1993/4: W 1-0 (H), W 3-1 (A)

God we're shit against Bolton...

If Williamson will not be fit for the Bolton game, how long will he be out for?

Judging by the earlier highlight reel, admitted is a very small sample, then I don't see there being much legs in a Mason/ALF partnership, two blokes loitering round the box looking to spawn their way onto a lose ball and offering little else.

Ha, ha, another day in the fun factory.

Who's going tonight? Anyone around for a pre match bevoir?

Who's going tonight? Anyone around for a pre match bevoir?

Might actually give this one a miss. The on-set of man-flu and teething-child-induced chronic lack of sleep is screwing me over. If it's windy, cold and wet I might just stay in. plus it's my birthday, so I should probably spend it with my other half!

I'll give you a shout if that changes though pal. You around post-match? If I do come I won't be around before hand.

I'm driving so will probably head off after as I've got a full on day tomorrow and need to get home! I'll be around about 5/6 though

Ah ok mate. Probably won't catch you then. Let us know when you're next down though pal.

I'm at work so can't watch that video. What's the state of play with our first teamers?

Is Williamson fit and ready?
Will Mason be thrown straight in?
Is Zyro still injured?

Fully expect Doherty & Henry to start on the left again.

I'm at work so can't watch that video. What's the state of play with our first teamers?

Is Williamson fit and ready?
Will Mason be thrown straight in?
Is Zyro still injured?

Fully expect Doherty & Henry to start on the left again.

Zyro still injured, other two not mentioned though when asked if the rest of the squad is all fit Kenny said yes so assume that Williamson is OK.

Don't expect him to start tonight though given that he's not played since he was here on loan. Assume Mason will come in for Edwards

Zyro still injured, other two not mentioned though when asked if the rest of the squad is all fit Kenny said yes so assume that Williamson is OK.

Don't expect him to start tonight though given that he's not played since he was here on loan. Assume Mason will come in for Edwards

Good man, cheers. I agree, Mason for Edwards will be our only change.

Missing tonight. Excellent combination of plague, pestilence and terminally skint.

So glad I bought that season ticket. What a colossal waste of money.

Williamson is ruled out of tonight and Saturday. Has a chance of being fit a week on Saturday.

Back