• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackburn (H) 22/4/17 Build-Up & Match Thread

I forgot that Danny Graham used to play for us to.

Given the right line up there is a 3/10 chance (assuming all players have an equal chance of scoring) that if Blackburn score it'll be an ex wolves player

Should've at least have had Wilson on the bench. Would have like to see Herc too.

We really shouldn't be leaving Cav on the bench.

Danny Graham if he starts he scores lol

However Emnes likes us I believe. He doesn't score often so may be nailed on for one today. 2 2

No Wilson or Herc, quite disappointing that. Saville who will probably get released starting? Not sure what Evans has done so wrong either.

If Cav is fit leaving him on the bench is madness. Lambert said "no room for sentiment" was clearly talking bollocks.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

No Wilson or Herc, quite disappointing that. Saville who will probably get released starting? Not sure what Evans has done so wrong either.

Evans did have a nightmare at Bristol tbf and unlike Doherty and Dicko he's actually got someone behind him ready to take his place if he fucks up.

Horrible team (again) but look at that Blackburn starting 11... bleurgh.

Evans did have a nightmare at Bristol tbf and unlike Doherty and Dicko he's actually got someone behind him ready to take his place if he fucks up.

So does Dave, doesn't stop him... everyone called that though to be fair.

PL does talk a load of bollocks about team selection and players

A pretty pathetic team selection from Lambert.

What exactly are we going to learn from playing George Saville on the left wing and Coady at right back?

A pretty pathetic team selection from Lambert.

What exactly are we going to learn from playing George Saville on the left wing and Coady at right back?

Not much now Captain gloves is off. Cav on at LW with Saville at LB.

Except a Blackburn header wide from a set piece that's all that's happened. It's a non event thus far. Cav on, Saville is at left back.

It's a bugger when you pay £7m for a player and he only gets a game because Doherty gets injured...

Back