• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Big Willy

Did I say they were all attention seekers on MM or did I say that they have some, like here and social media?

You have just disagreed and agreed with my point

The attention seeking seemed to die down on here for a while too be fair.

There seems to have been a spike recently though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The attention seeking seemed to die down on here for a while too be fair.

There seems to have been a spike recently though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Here we go again. Instead of acting like a child show me where I have done so, as it is obvious you were referring to me.

Folk on here may not like Molineux Mix, but at least they treat other posters fairly on there.

Here we go again. Instead of acting like a child show me where I have done so, as it is obvious you were referring to me.

Folk on here may not like Molineux Mix, but at least they treat other posters fairly on there.

Why come back then?

I'm confused Frank. As far as I can see, posts have said we have attention seekers here too. Every forum has them. We are all waiting to hear hopefully good news from Willy Boly, and the post in question on MM was particularly attention seeking, as the person involved has not registered for Highfields for next year. If Boly is staying, there are plenty of better choices for that child's education considering the money involved so staying at Highfields would actually be more of a shock.

So it's speculation based on a school I wouldn't choose for my own children never mind if I could afford to send said children to a private school.

Nothing to do with the actual player who hasn't really said anything.

Miranda is already ours. We paid a couple of Million for him

Yeah for some reason had him as a loanee, was lookung at the retained list and saw he still had a coupke of years. Be interesting when I saw him at Brentofrd and against Vile, he impressed

So it's speculation based on a school I wouldn't choose for my own children never mind if I could afford to send said children to a private school.

Nothing to do with the actual player who hasn't really said anything.

I saw somewhere that he hated doing interviews

It will be incredibly disappointing if Boly doesn't sign but I have faith that we can find other CBs who will thrive in our system.

One of the greatest interviews Johnny Phillips has done was that

Think Boly is one of the best CB's in modern time at wolves, got it all for me..so would be more than disappointed if we didnt sign him and not easy to find another one like him(if you dont break the wallet)

Back