• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Big Willy

I'd be shocked if Alfred wasn't in decent condition. Its not like he's been training with the U21s at Villarreal, he would've been on the periphery of their first team if he'd have stayed.

I don't like it when managers are wedded to a formation. I like flexibility, when a team is going to put 10 men behind the ball as they are likely to, then we need to ask different questions. I think tomorrow will be 00 and if it is Nuno will need to learn the lesson

This is my concern, our lack of flexibility. Millwall will probably set up the same as Cardiff and we may need to find a different way of breaking them down.

I'd be shocked if Alfred wasn't in decent condition. Its not like he's been training with the U21s at Villarreal, he would've been on the periphery of their first team if he'd have stayed.
Plus he was on international duty with Senegal when the bid came in for him. He'll be plenty fit enough to play.

Do we still have any of the Camara flags left over? [emoji4]

This is my concern, our lack of flexibility. Millwall will probably set up the same as Cardiff and we may need to find a different way of breaking them down.

I think it's more likely they will sit off of us, which certainly isn't what Cardiff did. Then it's for us as you to say to break their 'low block' down whereas against Cardiff we struggled to retain possession as well as we can and hit the spaces behind them.

Cardiff didn't sit back at all. They had most ball down our end of pitch in the first half and were bombarding us with set pieces.

Agreed. They were aggressive and direct, which worked well with the players they had.

Harris has already spoken about how Millwall are not going to have much of the ball today, which says a lot about his plan..

Today is the first test of Nuno adaptability then. Boly ability to play and bring the ball our seems to have been a key part of our controlled game, there is no one who is a direct like for like swap, I'd be wary of putting Saiss in the back 3 and playing 2 non natural CBs versus someone like Gregory.

I read elsewhere that Boly will be leaving as his wife cannot settle in England. Not sure if it is correct or not.

I read elsewhere that Boly will be leaving as his wife cannot settle in England. Not sure if it is correct or not.

That rumour was doing the rounds months ago. He came out at the end of the season and said he wanted to stay.

This rumour was from ages ago. He’s said a week or two he wants to stay but it’s up to the manager so I’m pretty sure we will take the option and sign him soon.

If elsewhere means MM it'll be just some attention seaker.

The latest rubbish is that his brother is leaving his English school and going back to France. So naturally that means Boly is off...

The latest rubbish is that his brother is leaving his English school and going back to France. So naturally that means Boly is off...
“Rumour” I heard was Willy won an auction to be part of the team photo next season which he then gave to his brother.

“Rumour” I heard was Willy won an auction to be part of the team photo next season which he then gave to his brother.

Well he doesn't need the "prize" as he'll be in it anyway

He's the one i'm most worried about not signing. We were told we would be signing Jota yet for ne Willy is just as important for us, yet we have not heard we will.be taking his option up.

I know I am in the minority here but I would also like to see Miranda sign

Not sure why you think that. The people on there are Wolves fans, just as folk on here are.
Because people post shit to get attention. People want to be seen as in the know so will post made up crap. That happens on here, MM, Facebook, Twitter etc.

They may well be Wolves fans but they love people thinking they are someone important more.

Because people post shit to get attention. People want to be seen as in the know so will post made up crap. That happens on here, MM, Facebook, Twitter etc.

They may well be Wolves fans but they love people thinking they are someone important more.

I beg to differ. I posted regularly on there earlier into the year and found it no different to this forum. Just fans giving an opinion. I do not find them to think they were more important or attention seekers, well at least no more than on other forums.

Back