• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Best holiday destinations

I’ll be all inclusive, won’t be venturing any further than the pool, the bar and the restaurant.
That's a shame because Albufeira, Guia, Villamoura and Faro are all worth a visit.

There's a decent all abusive in Porches where you can do naff all within 20ft of your room.

Just get flight simulator, a sunbed, max the central heating and order through Ubereats and Amazon. Save a shedload of money and avoid the queues.
For a small fee I can pop round and be that annoying twat at the airport that doesn't understand what to do and what to put in the trays at security.

Oh, I always have a wonder, just not an always need to be doing something fan.

Trek down to Wetherspoons or the nearest flatroof pub, where you'll be offered 'bargains' beyond your dreams

For a small fee I can pop round and be that annoying twat at the airport that doesn't understand what to do and what to put in the trays at security.
Double the fun by being that guy who sees you wearing a football top, strikes up a conversation on that basis and treats you for an hour to his TalkSPORT opinions.

Double the fun by being that guy who sees you wearing a football top, strikes up a conversation on that basis and treats you for an hour to his TalkSPORT opinions.
Even better, be the 'expat' taxi driver and bang on about how 'wokeism' and immigration has ruined the UK.

There are a couple of brilliant places to eat under the bridge as you enter Portimao.
Obviously a great choice of fish, but the speciality is barbecued sardines, (big fuckers) and new potatoes barbecued with the skins on and a good sprinkling of salt.
When you've had enough remember to tell them, as in all my times there they just kept bringing platter after platter til you said, " i surrender. "
Was very reasonably priced, even the choice of salads but no idea these days though sardines are regarded as a cheap protein everywhere.
Main square in portimao town has a fair few good bars and eateries too.

That's a shame because Albufeira, Guia, Villamoura and Faro are all worth a visit.

There's a decent all abusive in Porches where you can do naff all within 20ft of your room.
I'm over here at the moment, love the Algarve. I would add Silves, Tavira, Lagos, Loule and Faro to your list. I am driving to Seville on Monday. Done both their and Lisbon in the past from Vilamoura and takes about 3 hours

Had that every other week with Paddy....

I’ll be all inclusive, won’t be venturing any further than the pool, the bar and the restaurant.
If you're serious, it probably won't matter where you go. If not, then my picks to avoid the Irish-pub and fish-and-chips masses would be Tavira or Lagos (though it's been a while since I was in either).

If you're serious, it probably won't matter where you go. If not, then my picks to avoid the Irish-pub and fish-and-chips masses would be Tavira or Lagos (though it's been a while since I was in either).
Been in both the past few days and both great choices. Especially Tavira. We stayed and had our evening meal by the river and the atmosphere was lovely plus many good, local restaurants to choose from and a mix of Portuguese and Europeans apart from one pissed up Irish lad holding a glass of red wine and mouthing off at people but very much an outlier. We said next time we come we wouldn't mind staying in Tavira

Back