• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

Peter Jones
Brian Moore
Barry Davies

After that I am struggling

Only Peter Jones comes close to the master across all sports, Richie Benaud (I'm too young to remember John Arlott)

Matterface is an odd one. He's definitely not good but I am able to completely block him out. I don't think I've ever been wound up by him.

I don't think it's possible to ignore the inane prattle of Tyldesley. Matterface is nowhere near as bad as him.

Yes I tend to zone Matterface out fairly easily too. Whereas Tyldsely has that nasal quality you can't ignore.

Not a fan of him but did like how he got caught up in the emotion at the end. Thought he was about to cry after witnessing the end to the game

Not sure what is more inaccurate here, "facts" or "legends" (plural, I will accept that as much of a nutbar as he is now, Le Tissier is a genuine club legend. The other two though...)

pQXCLMQ.jpeg

I always get confused by these “they are trying to control us” views. They suggest the entire worlds leaders are in on it together and there is some grand plan. But all these people know about it, but it’s never actually been leaked anywhere... And these people might not even be leader in 5 years time, and then they are just an average Joe being “controlled”. What about their families and friends?

Who is the chief puppet master here? What happens when they die? What are these people who are “controlling” gaining out of the situation? Why do they care?

It all makes no sense to me

The lady who owns the place I am staying in is right down that rabbit hole. She had a meeting of similar-minded people calling for stopping something (I couldn't really tell you what they wanted stopping but it was REALLY important apparently)

I thought I had walked into a Trump rally without the bullets. Absolute nut bars all of them.

The lead speaker made conversation and asked me what I think of Nigel Farage. So I told him. I don't think he expected me to say that Farage was a colossal cunt.

The lady who owns the place I am staying in is right down that rabbit hole. She had a meeting of similar-minded people calling for stopping something (I couldn't really tell you what they wanted stopping but it was REALLY important apparently)

I thought I had walked into a Trump rally without the bullets. Absolute nutbars.
You are in Australia after all...

That one isn't going to really be about legal costs as its a criminal rather than civil case. Hopefully they put the cunt behind bars.

Back