• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

Found the Savage incident. It's a scandal of a dive, how has the ref given that :D And then gives it the full gun right in front of the home end.

Also features a brace from Deano, mere weeks before they more or less gave him away to us. Thanks Leicester.

Deano not holding back on the celebrations despite being ex-Derby.

Adam Virgo excelling as usual stating Julio Alvarez has looked out of sorts in the Olympics because of playing too much football in the last 12 months.

The same Julio Alvarez who came out earlier in the week stating he might be looking to leave Man City due to not playing enough football.

Chris Boardman, boring and negative, the Danny Murphy of cycling commentary.

Which is quite an effort considering Sean Kelly usually takes this crown.

The BBC giving a disabled presenter without arms a climbing gig seems bizarre.

not sure why? He doesn't need arms to provide reportage on the event does he?

not sure why? He doesn't need arms to provide reportage on the event does he?
Seems a bit cruel of the producers, there are a lot of other events that would seem a better fit than climbing.

Unless the expect them to interview the winner at the top of the wall, no issue is there.
Presume the person was perfectly fine with the assignment

Unless the expect them to interview the winner at the top of the wall, no issue is there.
Presume the person was perfectly fine with the assignment
It seems unnecessarily cruel to me.

Chris Boardman, boring and negative, the Danny Murphy of cycling commentary.

Which is quite an effort considering Sean Kelly usually takes this crown.
Always watch the cycling on Eurosport. Orla and Adam are brilliant. At least Sean Kelly isn’t on the Olympics coverage, though it’s usually quite entertaining trying to work out what he’s actually saying.

I miss the Eurosport cycling coverage. SBS here has Simon Gerrans and Bridie O'Donnell which is good, but not the same.

I don't miss soporific Sean Kelly though!!

Alistair Bruce-Ball and Victoria Pendleton are very good on 5live.

Seems a bit cruel of the producers, there are a lot of other events that would seem a better fit than climbing.
like what? should we only have him presenting for the paralympics? can he not comment on weightlifting? Canoeing? Tennis etc?
He can observe, comment and report in an effective way. He's doing a good job imo.

like what? should we only have him presenting for the paralympics? can he not comment on weightlifting? Canoeing? Tennis etc?
He can observe, comment and report in an effective way. He's doing a good job imo.
Because that's exactly what I've said. Maybe read what I've written again

If you're going to get a little wound up about this maybe best if I leave you to it.

As part of Sky's build up they asked their "experts" for their predictions, amongst them they have asked for their Bold predictions.

Seen Ipswich to finish 10th for example

Tim Sherwood has gone with...Arsenal to finish 2nd.

Woah, calm down there Tim with that outlandish prediction.

Last edited:
The 'expert' transfer analysts on Sky Sports.

Such trinkets as, 'they don't really have much premier league experience '.

A mythical trait worth the square root of fuck all.

Erling Haaland had no PL experience and he's done alright and I'd take Mbappe and Bellingham to do quite well even though they have no premier league experience.

Back