• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

The 'expert' transfer analysts on Sky Sports.

Such trinkets as, 'they don't really have much premier league experience '.

A mythical trait worth the square root of fuck all.

Erling Haaland had no PL experience and he's done alright and I'd take Mbappe and Bellingham to do quite well even though they have no premier league experience.
I still have fond memories of being told Nuno wouldn't do any good cos he had no 'British' experience and most of the players he brought in wouldn't cope with the rough and tumble of the Championship, wouldn't cut it on a wet Tuesday night in Preston.......fuck you 'experts'

The bad weather stuff is just comical, humans adapt to new weather conditions in about 7-14 days.
The best players will succeed anywhere the ones that struggle are those who’ve maybe stepped up from leagues of poorer quality.

I still have fond memories of being told Nuno wouldn't do any good cos he had no 'British' experience and most of the players he brought in wouldn't cope with the rough and tumble of the Championship, wouldn't cut it on a wet Tuesday night in Preston.......fuck you 'experts'
And how the Portuguese lads wouldn't fancy it.....and then they met Jota

The bad weather stuff is just comical, humans adapt to new weather conditions in about 7-14 days.
The best players will succeed anywhere the ones that struggle are those who’ve maybe stepped up from leagues of poorer quality.
Plus of course it never ever rains or is cold in Portugal.

Those of us in Braga know it’s not true plus it’s sometimes colder in say France, Germany, Northern Italy and the Balkans than the uk in winter. Uk weather is a constant autumn/spring with the occasional extremities.

But a cold night in Lisbon is so much nicer than a cold night in Stoke though....

Some moron on Sky was wondering aloud if our Portuguese lads would fancy it away at Blues in early December. I can't be sure it was Garry Birtles but I'm saying it was him because I hate the beardy twat.

It was colder in Porto that night than Birmingham. And we won 1-0 despite them quite blatantly trying to smash Jota in particular from the first minute.

And how the Portuguese lads wouldn't fancy it.....and then they met Jota
Remember that game away at Blues where they kicked fuck out of Jota? He just kicked fuck out of them back, loved that, he didn't particularly play that well, but just showed his bottle and grit, one of my favourite Jota performances.

(Bonatini's last goal for us that day I think)

Those of us in Braga know it’s not true plus it’s sometimes colder in say France, Germany, Northern Italy and the Balkans than the uk in winter. Uk weather is a constant autumn/spring with the occasional extremities.
In the words of Carol Kirkwood “wetter than an otter’s pocket”!

Attachments

• IMG_7552.jpeg
    IMG_7552.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
I miss Garth's team of the week

1000010930.jpg

Where is the rant about something not linked to the player.

Half arsed shite from Troy.

Although points for giving the award based on a 2 minutes highlights package rather than the match as a whole, because it was an Autumn 2023 Hwang of a performance

It’s a proper Garth crooks of a pick, glad he’s keeping some of the tradition

He mocked Garth’s selections and selecting players out of position. Already dong exactly the same. I think he had smith rowe as a holding midfielder last week.
We’re paying the wages for this drivel.

It's almost like he has no editorial control and the Beeb Sports producers are kids under 25 without a clue about football (mainly because they are private school educated posh twats) but know how to get clicks for this rubbish on social media.

Troy sounds like somebody they went to school with and was excellent at rowing. Not a former convict who was fairly shit at football.

Convict? What’d he do?

Back