• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Hi and thanks , "If it works then dont mess with it " springs to mind . I am toying with introducing sky sports news ........simply for team news and results . We will not be screening live football . Views are welcome .

Yes i agree . No standing by the bar policy adopted !!

That will be a big benefit - Sky would, for me, not be a benefit (though if its just for what you say & discreet - then OK)

Good beer & a relaxed atmosphere where you can talk to friends would be more important

Decent WiFi is more important than SSN these days I reckon - everyone checks the teams/scores on their phones.

Good man on the no standing at the bar policy!

I agree with DW on the WiFi and if you have SkyGo it's even better😉

May have just placed an order for some cans of Communion...

Good man. A brand new batch. I'm having a crafty couple on tap as I type.

A couple of decent brews available on tap soon at the Refectory;

Salty Kiss
Bloody Ell
Hop Twister (venting)

Erm... how the fuck have I not heard of this place before...???

https://twitter.com/TheRedHouseBout

Used to be the Hogs Head many moons ago. I'll give it a try over the weekend.

ClqNyjCWAAAoo7D.jpg:large

CluYcmRWEAA3f7J.jpg

Looks decent mate.

Tonight's menu makes short reading due to work tomorrow.

Punk x2
Black Hammer
Jack Jammer
Elvis Juice

Didn't used to be called something like "Glasshouse" and was your typical Stourbridge chav/townie place when the Hogshead shut?

Didn't used to be called something like "Glasshouse" and was your typical Stourbridge chav/townie place when the Hogshead shut?

The very same. Probably why I never even give it a second glance when I go into town! That beer menu is brilliant.

Probably why I've not been in there since it was the Hogshead either. That's what, over ten years now?

£2 for a scotch egg?!! How about fuck off.

What benefits do you get with that then?

Back