• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

M&S (Adnams) Mosaic Pale Ale and Laid Back IPA lined up for the football...

Golden Glow for me down the local.

In an 'ondle glass.

I've got a handle on my bottle
c7560f67539ab5621003994a50e2be70.jpg
too...

Wild Beer - Witness. It's good but it's not quite Orval.

The Barton Arms is awesome. I've not had food in there but they do Thai and it's supposed to be excellent.

Hello all , please forgive me for joining your'e discussion . I'd like to Introduce ourselves .....We are Dave & Hayley . We are the new Managers of the Lych Gate Tavern (pictures on our website) which im sure many of you know . Our history is in hospitality, customer service and Hayley has vast experience in real ale and how to keep it . We begin on 4th July and will make sure on match days we try to attend and provide what you need ie, good beer , snacks and great service. We are big footy fans but more importantly we hope we serve you well when you visist .

We are putting a few nibbles on on Monday 4 July as a HELLO night . Also , can I ask ....we are considering putting a Table skittles table in ( not match days !!) Is there any call for this in Wolves ? Is there a league ?

Last edited:
Hey Uncle Buck! Good luck with the Lych Gate. Any grand plans? #evilkeg

Welcome. Do you indeed look like John Candy or is there another reason for the username?

Tell people to move away from the bloody bar after they've ordered their drinks on a matchday. The pub is too small for people to be taking up that room. Ta.

Sutton on Sea club have a beer called "England Expects" brewed by Batemans. I have tried one, it is acceptable, nothing special, but I have had worse.

Back