• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just popped in the Dog and Doublet. It's been done out very nicely, the kind of bar that wouldn't look out of kilter in somewhere like Brindley Place. Having a nice pint of Hogan's Cider, on the pricey side at £3.60 but nice all the same. Will come here again.

having a pint of Bright Brew..low carb stuff..ok i guess..im doing the 5:2 diet for the last two weeks and going alright

Excuse my shonky camerawork
6agume2u.jpg

looks like a nice place..i would buy some pints in there for sure :p

Best get to the bar sharpish, could be a long wait to get served

The Waggon and Horses, Worcester Street, Stourbridge open from this Thursday, 29th May from 5pm (subject to miserable bastards objecting again). Enville, Enville Ginger, Ma Pardoe's Entire, "Waggon Whale" (rebadged Salopian Gold), Thatchers etc etc. Shame I can't make it until the weekend. If any of you lot are going, leave some for me.

The Waggon and Horses, Worcester Street, Stourbridge open from this Thursday, 29th May from 5pm (subject to miserable bastards objecting again). Enville, Enville Ginger, Ma Pardoe's Entire, "Waggon Whale" (rebadged Salopian Gold), Thatchers etc etc. Shame I can't make it until the weekend. If any of you lot are going, leave some for me.

Fantastic news! I hadn't heard anything for nearly a month and I've been regularly checking Twitter and Facebook. Thanks for the update mate.

I'll be there on Friday.

Also - I went to the Seven Stars again on Saturday for the Champions League final, and thankfully, the Enville Ale was very nice. Seems the poor beer I had there a few weeks back may have just been a bad night.

Teething, obviously.

On the weekend I was at a Portuguese restaurant and had a bottle of Sangres and a bottle of Super Bock. Both pale lagers, both crisp, but I preferred the Super Bock as it had a bit more flavour.

Boondoggle £1.25 a bottle in Morrisons this week.

Boondoggle is awesome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sorry. It came back after an update and I keep forgetting to turn it off.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Fantastic news! I hadn't heard anything for nearly a month and I've been regularly checking Twitter and Facebook. Thanks for the update mate.

I'll be there on Friday.

Also - I went to the Seven Stars again on Saturday for the Champions League final, and thankfully, the Enville Ale was very nice. Seems the poor beer I had there a few weeks back may have just been a bad night.

Now official!

I know that Ruddles is not everyone's favourite, but I had a couple of glasses of it tonight and it was superb.

Best get to the bar sharpish, could be a long wait to get served

Twinned with the Springbok is it?

Anyway, went out for a walk with the wife the other weekend and stopped off at a pub for a refreshing libation. Lo and behold I stumbled across Freedom Four on tap - first time I've ever seen it on tap and in the depths of West Sussex too! Suffice to say the two pints I bought didn't stand an earthly chance.

Back