• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Is that rhyming slang?

It was only meant as a light-hearted throw away comment. It was not intended to offend or be a dig in any way, shape or form.

I know, so was mine. Sorry context was obviously missed!

BfkJHgYIQAAlH28.jpg

Mine is Turner's Hoppy Goat Worrier.

Grooms Oatmeal Pheasant Shagger

My brother would be Grooms Sweet Goat Shagger, which is apt....

Fletcher's Smooth Spaniel Lifter. We must be distantly related.

I'm confident enough to say that a Willy Russell type plot has been avoided by the fact that I grew up with my twin living in the same house.

Absolutely lovely set up - but the beer needs work. Very friendly staff and they do 4 pints for £10 which is pretty good, but I wasn't sold on the ales themselves. It's still new though and they brew lots of different sorts which will help them define a taste that works well but right now it's a bit meh.

I'd recommend an evening there though because it's an interesting little set up and the more support these small, local breweries get, the better they'll become.

Whereabouts is the bar again? I thought it was the old Wetherspoons on Hungary Hill, but Google Maps says that's a One Stop now.

Whereabouts is the bar again? I thought it was the old Wetherspoons on Hungary Hill, but Google Maps says that's a One Stop now.

It's actually on Rufford Road on the trading estate. Roughly 25 feet from the end of the road near the old Wetherspoons, there's a green door. It's there.

Here's my friend relaxing on the sofas.

1798688_10153762424115453_460555341_n.jpg

I didn't know you were mates with Austin Powers??

Back