• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

South Australia. But it is sold nationwide.

Thanks. I've not been to SA and TBH I can't remember seeing it on tap or in any of the bottle-shops outside of SA either??????

Adams Shingle Shells currently on tap where I'm drinking. Not a bad drop for a festive type ale. Quite light and not too heavily spiced.

Picked up some bottles of innis and gunn original and rum finished earlier for 1.49 a bottle.

Coming up for the game tomorrow, where can I finally get my hands on a pint of Bathams?

Coming up for the game tomorrow, where can I finally get my hands on a pint of Bathams?

It might be on in the Western - but even if it isn't, Holdens Golden Glow is the next best thing.

Just started on some of the beers my wife got me. I am currently enjoying a Fursty Ferret.

It might be on in the Western - but even if it isn't, Holdens Golden Glow is the next best thing.

The Posada sells Bathams too IIRC. I prefer Black Country Bitter to Golden Glow.

The Posada sells Bathams too IIRC. I prefer Black Country Bitter to Golden Glow.

Only occasionally I think. Post on their Facebook page to find out if they've got any at the mo.

They had Dark Star - Hophead on at the Duke William last night.

By pure coincidence I was wearing a Dark Star t-shirt too. I looked like a right nerd, but it was worth it.

I'd much rather trust the Holdens in the Western rather than the Bathams in the Posada TBH.

Nothing wrong with the beer in the Posada from my experience.

They don't have Bathams in The Posada today but they've got a Golden Glow to go on at some point.

The Glow is on now apparently.

The Posada is fine - but the quality of ale isn't as good as in the Western. It's more like praise for the Western rather than criticism of the Posada which is a decent place in its own right.

Was in The Posada pre match - both the Golden Glow and Enville were excellent.

T'other way for me. It's all about personal taste mate. As the saying goes - "There's no such thing as bad beer. Some are better than others".

Back