• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I was at the Titanic members day on Saturday. A cracking day of beer, tried several favourites straight from the barrel along with a chocolate and vanilla stout and a cherry dark.

Cracking beers on a cold day. All you can drink in one day.

Nice! Two very decent beers [emoji106]

Nice! Two very decent beers [emoji106]

Had a siren breakfast stout and Thornbridge Jaipur. One keg, one cask to bookend the day and they were both fantastic. Very impressed with the breakfast stout.

I'm guessing that was Broken Dream. Just won CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain. But seeing as you had it on keg, it doesn't count :icon_wink:

Has anyone heard/seen if Honest Brew are doing a Black Friday thing this year?

Has anyone heard/seen if Honest Brew are doing a Black Friday thing this year?

I believe they are doing a 'wheel of fortune' style thing again. Where you either get a free drink or a discount. You just need to put your email address in to register. I guess you could abuse the system if you have more than one email address - although it may become obvious if it's the same postal address.

Anyway, more info here - https://honestbrew.co.uk/black-friday/

Not quite as good as their old "dishonest box" they used to do.

Fucking hell, ordered some beers for me and Lycan for Saturday from HB yesterday. Put £80 in Bank and ordered the beers, just logged in for the three free beers and the credit is still sitting there so I must have not applied the beer credits and paid by card without realising. Fucking idiot. Oh well, another £88 order coming up for Xmas by the look of it.

The Honest Brew black Friday roulette is open. Just a tip, if you have an GMail address you can add a + sign follwed by any text you want and still receive the email at your normal gmail account.

For example, if your email address is wolvesareace@gmail.com if you sign up to something with the email wolvesareace+honestbrew@gmail.com you'll still get the email....

Just won either 3 free beers or the "secret selection", which is £30 worth of beer for £20 - might go for that as I already have 3 free beers available as part of their loyalty scheme....

"secret selection", which is £30 worth of beer for £20 or free delivery.

Went ahead with the Secret Selection, plus I had a trio of free beers and another £5 discount from the Loyalty section of my account. Added some beers for Christmas from their Black Friday sale section and I've got all this lot for just over £50 (thus qualifying for free delivery too).

• A Trio of Free Beers
  • Black Friday Secret Selection
  • Tanker x Van Moll - Animal Instinct 100% Brett Fermented IPA 6.2%
  • Against The Grain - Citra Ass Down DIPA 8.2%
  • Signature Brew x Alt-J - Absolutely No Worries Brut IPA 6.5%
  • 3x Time and Tide - Binary Bretted Saison 5.7% (seriously amazing beer - was perfect with Christmas dinner last year, but it works with so many different foods)
  • 2x Wild Beer Co - Zintuki Sour 7.3% (perfect champagne alternative for Christmas morning!)
  • 3x Brew by Numbers - 07|11 Raspberry & Hibiscus Witbier 5.0% (planning to have this with the seafood starter)

The secret selection seems to be a standard thing as I got that or £10 off a £35 order.

Went for the secret selection. Also Beer Merchants are doing 24 cans for £37 (Inc delivery). I got this last year and had 4 cans of Lervig Tasty Juice in there. Hoping for something very similar and whilst most of it comes either on or close to the drinkable date it is a bargain.

The secret selection seems to be a standard thing as I got that or £10 off a £35 order.

Went for the secret selection. Also Beer Merchants are doing 24 cans for £37 (Inc delivery). I got this last year and had 4 cans of Lervig Tasty Juice in there. Hoping for something very similar and whilst most of it comes either on or close to the drinkable date it is a bargain.

Plus 10% discount until Monday using the code BlackFriyay

Thnaks both, just ordered a case from beer merchants. £34 after the discount code

Any links as I've not been able to find the 24 cans offer?

Back