• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Yep - best pint of Bathams I've had in the Western. I normally only have one then go back to the Golden Glow but it was on fine form.

ba9u2ehy.jpg

Thank you ASDA!!

Just been to ASDA Minworth to buy some but they don't stock it!

They were however selling Purity Ales on the same 4 for £5 deal so I've stocked up on instead on Mad Goose, Purity Gold and UBU.

Morrisons have Trooper down to £1.75 :D

In other news, I had a pint of Exmoor Dark this lunchtime and it wasn't too bad at all. Thoughts on Exmoor?

Exmoor Gold is quite nice - the local Wetherspoons have that on most of the time. I don't think I've had the Exmoor Dark before.

Cheers Bandy, I'll have to plan a visit to my nearest Tesco.

I'm getting that now too Machin.

Basically there are lots of 3 packs for £21 of ciders, lagers and ales. Check the Tesco website as the offer is on. There are also lots of 4 for £5 deals similar to Asda.

The likes of Badger Ales and other 6 packs are 3 for £21.

I'm not sure if it's still on but when Tesco had four bottles of ale for a fiver they included Old Crafty Hen in the deal. OCH was a princely £2.77 a bottle so you could get four of them for less than the price of two. Noice.

36 bottles of Staropramen for £21 too at Tesco. I'll have some of that.

36 bottles of Staropramen for £21 too at Tesco. I'll have some of that.

I need to get to Tesco's. I drank my body weight in Staropramen in Prague last time I went.

3 weeks ago, Sainsbury's had 500ml Bass IPA for £1.00. I bought 20 bottles.

They were in the 'Selling off' Bin...

I'm off up there again on Saturday....

Got a few Shepherd Neame Tin's Ale (get it?) from Lidl for 99p a bottle. Not bad. Typical spicy winter ale but only 3.9% so not too strong and quite a soft flavour. Very nice for that kind of beer, which I don't normally go for.

Had a couple of Yorkshire Blondes this lunchtime...................................

Back