• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Ar. They posted something about it on FB a couple of weeks ago and said it was going to be a regular.

Now I think of it, I remember Bathams tweeting saying 'this is news to us' or something along those lines.

I think they just try and order it every week. They posted on Wednesday saying it was "on sale, get it whilst it lasts". SO it's not like they have a deal with them, so to speak.

I think they just try and order it every week. They posted on Wednesday saying it was "on sale, get it whilst it lasts". SO it's not like they have a deal with them, so to speak.

They must have got lucky then - getting Bathams regularly is extremely difficult due to the small capacity at the brewery. Would be good to see more places in Wolverhampton get some in.

I downloaded that UnTappd the other day, but typically haven't had a beer since!

You've already added me I see! Tonight I shall be checking in some Bathams I think.

I haven't even used the app for a year yet, and I've checked in 232 times - 116 different beers at that. Ouch.

The app seems a bit buggy on Android. Getting errors trying to find friends on facebook.

Does drinking at home count??

The app seems a bit buggy on Android. Getting errors trying to find friends on facebook.

Try it on desktop to start with as it takes a bit of getting used to. The layout isn't the best.

Try it on desktop to start with as it takes a bit of getting used to. The layout isn't the best.

Yeah, have sorted it now. I only know three people on there and they are all from TWF!

I'm on there too, will send a request over....

Have also struggled with the facebook search on android. Ending up sharing the app and tagging people - darlo being one of those.

Back