• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Everyone raves about Elvis Juice but I didn't like it one bit.
It takes a few to to start to like Elvis juice, i love it now but was really not keen at first.

Ultimately Frank this is an unwinnable argument - personal taste comes into it & we are all different

Have tried a number recommended on here by others 'who are not allowed to be named' & had some enjoyable experiences (+ some that personally I would not try again, but presumably that's just my taste buds!)

Currently enjoying an Adnam's Broadside which is my favourite of the moment (helped by a deal in Asda)

Broadside is excellent in my opinion.

It takes a few to to start to like Elvis juice, i love it now but was really not keen at first.
I wasn't a fan when I had a bottle at home, typical perfumey taste that puts me off pretty much anything Brewdog, but had it on tap since and quite enjoyed it.

Agree with PLF, you just enjoy what you enjoy. Personally two of my favourites are Plum Porter and Punk, which are getting a right slagging above :)

People on the internet feel the need to be extreme in the way they put the point across, it's best to not take it to heart (unless it's about Argentina and / or maradona)
A right slagging? There is some overreaction on here at times.

A right slagging? There is some overreaction on here at times.

No need for slagging off anything - we all have different tastes & it is helpful to get options offered up by others to try. Don't always have more than 1 of them as it's not to my taste, but worth trying as none of us should get so set in our ways that we are not prepared to have 'new experiences'

No need for slagging off anything - we all have different tastes & it is helpful to get options offered up by others to try. Don't always have more than 1 of them as it's not to my taste, but worth trying as none of us should get so set in our ways that we are not prepared to have 'new experiences'
There wasn't any slagging though. That was my point which tredders recognised. Plenty of differences of opinions resulting with the joshing with Abbott Langers yesterday.

There's some things I really won't try. They aren't beer related.

There wasn't any slagging though. That was my point which tredders recognised. Plenty of differences of opinions resulting with the joshing with Abbott Langers yesterday.
Machin called something twig water I think? Hardly a team of endearment.

Does taste a bit like flat Stella tbh.

Last edited:
I stand by my comments, wholeheartedly.

As you're perfectly welcome to do, just seems odd that some posters still seem so put out by someone else defending a drink(s) they like when they're frequently dismissed so out of hand by others. Especially given how many times it's already happened in the past, you could even think that some posters may even go out of their way to belittle these drinks to such an extent as to provoke the inevitable reaction from a certain posters who enjoys them.

Back