• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Found an English pub to watch the football in and it serves Punk. Can't remember if im allowed to have one? And if I'm supposed to feel guilty about it? :)

It will help to wash down the oxtail feast you had earlier.

Been drinking this, never heard of it before, bit it's lovely. Might be a bit strong.
f3343438b3ca96a702c7dedf43f0f5af.jpg

Bored Brewdog order.

LoneWolf - Gin
BrewDog vs Scofflaw - Double A
Paradox Grain 2018
Abstrakt AB:24

Local off license has got some incredible stuff in at the moment. WAY too much choice.

Picked up the following -

1 x Beavertown x Mikkeller SD Murking 9 to 5
1 x Beavertown Lupuloid
1 x Magic Rock Fantasma
1 x Beavertown Tempus Project - Metamorph Tempus IPA
1 x Beavertown Bloody 'ell
2 x Cloudwater DDH Pale Chinook Citra 6.5%
2 x Cloudwater DDH IPA Citra 5.5%
2 x Cloudwater DIPA Citra Cryo Amarillo 8.5%

Just had a can of Brewdog's Lone Wolf G&T and it's fucking perfect. Absolutely banging.

HB have got a realy good selection in again at the moment.

Siren - Lucky DIPA 8.5%
Siren - Three Little Fonzies Peaches & Cream IPA 7.2%
Stillwater - Nu Tropic Mango Passionfruit IPA 6.0%
Verdant - Luna IPA 7.2%
Mobberley - Orange Milkshake IPA 5.5%
Left Handed Giant - This Life Triple Chocolate Stout 6.9%
Left Handed Giant - Cheeseburger Cavalry IPA 6.9%
Wylam - All Formats DDH Citra Pale Ale 5.2%
Cloudwater - DDH Pale Ale Centennial Mosaic 5.5%
The Garden Brewery - Pineapple DIPA 8.2%
Omnipollo - Shoutao Peach Slush IPA 7.0%
Northern Monk x Wylam - Moobin’ On Up Triple IPA 10.0%

Had a 'dark beers' evening with my mate last night - tried some new beers. All of which were very nice indeed:

Crafty Devil - Safe As Milk 4.6%
Devil's Peak - Change of Weather 8.5%
Tiny Rebel - Orange Mocha Frapp Stout 7%
Northern Monk - Northern Star 5.9%
Tiny Rebel - Imperial Puft 9%

The Northern Star and Imperial Puft were the best but I'd recommend any of these.

I love a dark beer me, but I've just not fancied any recently. Might have to get back on them again soon.

If you liked Northen Star, give Magic Rock - Common Grounds a go. Another coffee porter that's fairly easy to get hold off and probably just tops Northern Star for me.

I had a milk stout with a curry the other night. Such a good pairing. I highly recommend it over a lager next time you have a spicy dish.

I've not had many recently as it's just been too hot for dark beers. Wasn't so bad last night though, and we had to do something whilst the women watched the Love Island final! Beer tasting seemed like a good option.

Had a 'dark beers' evening with my mate last night - tried some new beers. All of which were very nice indeed:

Crafty Devil - Safe As Milk 4.6%
Devil's Peak - Change of Weather 8.5%
Tiny Rebel - Orange Mocha Frapp Stout 7%
Northern Monk - Northern Star 5.9%
Tiny Rebel - Imperial Puft 9%

The Northern Star and Imperial Puft were the best but I'd recommend any of these.

There's only the Devil's Peak I haven't tried out of that lot. The Tiny rebel is probably my favourite out of those (was banging on keg in the Hog's a while back) but the Northern Star is great. Good call from Will on the Common Grounds, love that stuff.

Just had this delivery from Flavourly, 20 beers, 2 glasses and standard magazine for £19!

Only tried the Fourpure American Pale out of this selection.
ce8b2288d65ef6fcde20b612aeae70dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

White Hag are awesome, so that session ipa should be decent I'd have thought. I had no idea Flavourly were brewing their own beer tho - wonder who does that for them?

Back