• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Cornona with a slice of lime is the best drink in the sunshine.

I love my light ales, but not in this weather.

The coop in Bispham Village is closing on saturday and theyre selling all there beer really cheap. Spent £13 on allsorts of brewdog, warsteiner and other beers ive not tried before

As you're perfectly welcome to do, just seems odd that some posters still seem so put out by someone else defending a drink(s) they like when they're frequently dismissed so out of hand by others. Especially given how many times it's already happened in the past, you could even think that some posters may even go out of their way to belittle these drinks to such an extent as to provoke the inevitable reaction from a certain posters who enjoys them.

giphy.gif

Got a delivery of Polish craft ales from Beer 52 this weekend, them ones I've had have been superb so far. A real surprise!

Hoplaaga by Pinta was top notch but my favourite has been a Wheat Porter by Salamander, despite being inappropriate for the weather it was brilliant!

Cornona with a slice of lime is the best drink in the sunshine.

I love my light ales, but not in this weather.

Was on the craft stuff at the weekend but then moved on as sometimes an ice cold peroni in 30 degrees is bang on.

And the Royal Oak in Borough. Many happy lunchtimes spent there after a night shift in Bermondsey.

Nice little shoutout to The Vine at the bottom too.

It's The Bull and Bladder. C'mon man - basic stuff here!!

The Grey Horse in Manchester - also mentioned - is pretty ace too.

All done LW.

I'm off to buy a case of Abbott's so I can compare and contrast....

I'll be honest here - I think I prefer Punk after all.

Back