• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Abbot isn't great but it's perfectly decent. I'd still prefer it to Punk which is ridiculously overrated.

Plum Porter is ace though - no contest there.

You’re weird.

Was in Brewdog Oxford earlier. Had a couple of To ol offerings.

Most important thing Frank, drink what you enjoy and be happy.

Which I do thank you. I just cannot understand why a couple of posters on here think they know everything about beer. Any other opinions are instantly dismissed.

Which I do thank you. I just cannot understand why a couple of posters on here think they know everything about beer. Any other opinions are instantly dismissed.
Do they? Or are just giving their opinion on it.

What's the difference between Langers preferring Abbott over a Punk and Machin the punk over the Abbott? (Other than you agreeing with 1 of them)

When you do your wine club and have a little cheeky Pinot you really like but someone else in the group says "nah, I prefer drinking vinegar over that" do you shoot them down and tell them off for being an expert?

No he just likes to be a knob online

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Do they? Or are just giving their opinion on it.

What's the difference between Langers preferring Abbott over a Punk and Machin the punk over the Abbott? (Other than you agreeing with 1 of them)

When you do your wine club and have a little cheeky Pinot you really like but someone else in the group says "nah, I prefer drinking vinegar over that" do you shoot them down and tell them off for being an expert?

Because Machin and a poster I cannot name think they know everything about beer and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong.

Because Machin and a poster I cannot name think they know everything about beer and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong.
Funny, I don't get that from reading what they put on here. Obviously you read things differently to me. Carry on getting cyber angry at stuff that doesn't really matter x

Funny, I don't get that from reading what they put on here. Obviously you read things differently to me. Carry on getting cyber angry at stuff that doesn't really matter x

I don't get angry, I just cannot understand it.

I don't get angry, I just cannot understand it.
If you can't understand it why constantly reply having a go at them? All I see is a few folk who enjoy trying new drinks and then giving their opinions on it. As with everything else on this forum if they don't like something they say...sometimes not seriously. You like what you like and that is all you need. If others don't like it, so what?

90% of what is put on this thread is of little interest to me but occasionly something comes up that sounds interesting and I will try it. If it ends up being vile it doesn't hurt me (Just my taste buds) but that's just me. If I pop something on here and folk don't like it, well what am I going to do about that....nothing. You pop something on a public forum expect others to give their opinion whether that opinion matches yours or not...accept it and drink more of what you like and carry on. Bitching about folk for daring to have a difference just makes you look childish.

Now get out in the Sun and neck a pint or 3 of whatever takes your fancy this fine evening.

8 mate. At a fiver each it's bloody good value.
9247d316048faa65ae425557c1a396e9.jpg

Ultimately Frank this is an unwinnable argument - personal taste comes into it & we are all different

Have tried a number recommended on here by others 'who are not allowed to be named' & had some enjoyable experiences (+ some that personally I would not try again, but presumably that's just my taste buds!)

Currently enjoying an Adnam's Broadside which is my favourite of the moment (helped by a deal in Asda)

Everyone raves about Elvis Juice but I didn't like it one bit.

Agree with PLF, you just enjoy what you enjoy. Personally two of my favourites are Plum Porter and Punk, which are getting a right slagging above :)

People on the internet feel the need to be extreme in the way they put the point across, it's best to not take it to heart (unless it's about Argentina and / or maradona)

Back