• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Bloody love this, especially for £1.29 a bottle
5c80e8a075b3cc9ac277986c1de22a9e.jpg

Nice.

Actually got round to trying a Titanic Plum Porter today on cask, decent. It was a nice surprise as the place where the wife and kids like to go for Sunday lunch is a Greene King pub and the choice in there is permanently dogshit, but walked in today to find bottles of Punk and Plum Porter on cask. Had one of each. I know Punk is as meh as it gets these days but it's a welcome sight between Abbott Ale, Greene King IPA and Carling.

Abbot isn't great but it's perfectly decent. I'd still prefer it to Punk which is ridiculously overrated.

Plum Porter is ace though - no contest there.

Back on topic.......

I should have ordered one of these Thursday but picked a custom box instead, just went to order one and they're sold out on HB. There's a waiting list which I've joined so hopefully they'll be getting some more in.

Abbot isn't great but it's perfectly decent. I'd still prefer it to Punk which is ridiculously overrated.

I really don't get the Plum Porter love in either. Very overrated.

I should have ordered one of these Thursday but picked a custom box instead, just went to order one and they're sold out on HB. There's a waiting list which I've joined so hopefully they'll be getting some more in.
I know where ther's some still available......

Too fruity for my liking too, I tend to prefer darker beers but rather than err towards coffee or chocolate than fruit.

I really don't get the Plum Porter love in either. Very overrated.

It was OK, best beer they've ever had on offer in that pub but it's not really a high bar. I wouldn't go out of my way to have it again.

I think it's tremendous. Mind you, not sure it'd be the best choice in this heat.

Punk over Abbots approx 100 times out of 100.

Punk is overrated (especially in its current form), but that's not really the point when it's up against twig water :)

I've got some beer credits on HB and if I order from there I'll technically get two beers free on top and free shipping.
Fair enough, but if they haven't got any ........ let me know.

Back