• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Evil Twin brewing - pink lemonade IPA - 7%

Much nicer than I expected!

Went down to Henley on Thames for the day and came across a good off license selling loads of craft beer. Got a few, will put a list up later.

Hope none of them are bottle conditioned...

This has been rumbling in the background for months. Beer Twitter should be fun...

You should be able to edit them in your phone.

Had a pint of Bloody ‘Ell in Boho this afternoon to celebrate.

Had a pint of Bloody ‘Ell in Boho this afternoon to celebrate.

Got a can in the fridge. May have it shortly. Decent little haul in the local off license earlier - will post a list up later if I can be bothered.

Had couple of Nebula and Elvis Juice tonight and just finishing off with a Millionaire. Standard.

This annoys me greatly. Not because I particularly care about who owns Beavertown but because I drink/buy most of my beer in Brewdog Stirling and now I wont be able to get a pint of Gamma after work.
BrewDog won't be stocking Beavertown or attending future Beaver Ex. This is the same BrewDog who sold 22% of it's equity for £213m to TSG which owns US brewer Pabst that is now trying to claim some moral high ground. Tools.

BrewDog won't be stocking Beavertown or attending future Beaver Ex. This is the same BrewDog who sold 22% of it's equity for £213m to TSG which owns US brewer Pabst that is now trying to claim some moral high ground. Tools.

It all depends what controls Heineken have over Beavertown in terms of infrastructure and management. TSG as a private equity firm is highly unlikely to have that infrastructure control and Brewdog were probably just after their money (it will cost the founders but thems the breaks).

Fucking state of that. Was told that it always comes like that when I took it back. Well your cask is off then isn't it you fucking chancer.
8096966a24961481a33930958b9b8af6.jpg

It all depends what controls Heineken have over Beavertown in terms of infrastructure and management. TSG as a private equity firm is highly unlikely to have that infrastructure control and Brewdog were probably just after their money (it will cost the founders but thems the breaks).
Indeed, but it does seem a bit rich and double standards from BD especially when they wrote this in 2015

"We are going to nail our colours to the mother fucking mast. We are going to live and die by what we believe in and the values we hold true. We are not doing this for money, we are doing this because we love craft beer".

I would expect that Beavertown will have access to Heineken's distribution network and Heineken can add craft to their portfolio.

Back