• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Amazing what you can get in Waitrose these days! Also bought but not pictured, Wild Beer Millionaire.

7a79d327c0715456c8d2eca25a2cb0f0.jpg

Finally gotten around to drinking this and my word, what a stunning beer. If you like sours I do recommend.
I thought it was thin and light. Not that sour either. I wasn't that impressed.

First trip Beer Metropolis in Little Eaton nr Derby.

Probably the best selection of craft beers in the East Midlands, well worth a visit for anyone into their beer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just cracked a Vocation Life and Death, all I seem to drink lately - too easy to just grab 3 from Tesco.

First trip Beer Metropolis in Little Eaton nr Derby.

Probably the best selection of craft beers in the East Midlands, well worth a visit for anyone into their beer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I've been there a few times, think supply the drinks to a food event they have in Derby each month too. Noticed a new bottle shop in Belper the other week too but not been in to see what they've got, probably a bit out the way for you though I guess.

Oh right. Any alternatives you'd recommend?
Sours?

Lervig Hop Drop
Garden Brewery Sour
Buxton Sky Mountain Sour
Buxton Trolltunga
Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales La Roja
Wild Beer Epic Saison
Edge Brewing Sangria Sour

and others.............

The Kernel London Sour range

Redchurch Farmhouse Sour range.

Last edited:
Just reading about The Coracle Micropub in Ironbridge that has recently opened. Looks worth a trip over one weekend.

Yeah, from what I've seen on social media, it looks ace!

Currently in Rhodes and supping Zythos Vap. It's cold and tastes exactly like a pale lager. It'll do!

I'm struggling to get that Jinks, did you buy it online?

Bloody great beer in this weather.

Amundsen Bryggeri TTO at the Refectory this weekend. 5 great beers;

Ink & Dagger 6.5% IPA
Apocalyptic Thunder Juice 6.5% NEIPA
Loosh - Tropical Fruit 5.3% Berliner Weisse
Marshmallow Psycho Bourbon BA 12.3% Imperial
Cookie Monster Bourbon BA 12.3% Imperial

Followed by;

NMBCo Double Citra Heathen 7.2% NEIPA.

Spent the day drinking Nebula (ordered another 48 cans on sale today) and Elvis Juice. Finished off with an Odyssey. Got to cut my cloth now the renovation is underway.

I'm struggling to get that Jinks, did you buy it online?

Bloody great beer in this weather.
Plenty available in my local off license. I can get a couple and bring them up next time we’re both at Wolves if you like?

Check the BBE dates on them before doing that. Big hop bombs only have about 4 months shelf life before the hops start to drop out.

Check the BBE dates on them before doing that. Big hop bombs only have about 4 months shelf life before the hops start to drop out.

Yeah, was going to say that. Depends how long they’re in stock for.

Back