• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

There are some brilliant low ABV beers out there with great hop profiles that taste supetb. If you're only after a high ABV in a 'beer' there's Special Brew.

I was only jesting. I’ll stick a smiley face in there next time.

Currently sipping a Sur NE!PA: Citra & Mosaic from, probably my favourite brewery at the moment, To Øl. They have produced some unbelievable stuff over the last 12 months.

Well if the 2.7% wasn't acceptable then I hope my current tipple makes up for it:

Cryo Adult, a 9% double IPA from Crak and Magic Rock. It's very nice!

I'll see you and raise you a Verdant Howl DIPA.

Spurs should change their name to arsenal and have done with it.

Aldi are selling Holdens XB and Slaters Premium best bitter at my local store.. Any good? I've not had a dabble as yet.

Aldi are selling Holdens XB and Slaters Premium best bitter at my local store.. Any good? I've not had a dabble as yet.
The Slater's is ok, guess it will cheap in aldi, so worth getting a couple of bottles.

Excellent. I might partake in one or two in October. Any recommendations?
They've not really said what's gonna be available. Neck Oil and Lupuloid are the pick if their core range, providing you like hoppy beer.

Picked up a few bottle from the aldi beer promotion today, one, Dark Star Hophead, is very decent.

Last edited:
Ace beer. Will have to go and grab some too.

137a506124f48b8f266c143db724fe7e.jpg

Left Handed Giant x Northern Monk - Noise Pollution Sour IPA 6.5%

Finally gotten around to drinking this and my word, what a stunning beer. If you like sours I do recommend.

Back