• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Literally up the road for Stourbridge Junction. What building has the bar taken over?

It's on a trading estate between the station and what used to be a Wetherspoons pub (rough as fuck!!). The road the trading estate is on leads into the overflow car park for the station.

I tweeted them asking where I can find their beers, and they said they're having an open night at their brewer bar on Friday 29th November - £10 to get in, you get 4 pints and a pint glass to take home.

Ah no way, I go through there quite a bit to get to the hill of hunger.

Holy shit, the Mount Tavern serves Bathams! It was a shit hole that didn't even have draught lager last time I went there!

What? Mind you it's near enough 10 years since I was last in there.

I lived round the corner from the Mount until last December. I wonder how many months of Bathams I missed out on.....

The%20only%20way%20to%20serve%20beer%20tonight....jpg

I lived round the corner from the Mount until last December. I wonder how many months of Bathams I missed out on.....

I would imagine it is fairly recent, probably in the last couple of years. I was working in Dudley a couple of years ago and a search for Bathams didn't 'throw up' the Mount back then.

Had a wonderful beer in Bridgnorth yesterday - Citra by Ironbridge. Fabulous stuff - a bit like Dark Star in flavour.

Just tried that one in Bacchus, wasn't impressed so went with Scapa instead which i liked.

Off to The Wellington in a bit :)

The Mount in Penn sometimes has bathams when it feels like it. Still poorly run. Use it a lot for a curry night over the road

I'm staying on Goldthorn Hill, so I might give The Mount a go!??!

Went to The Plough in Wollaston for the first time yesterday. Some really nice beers and the food menu looked very tempting yet very cheap too (£3.95 for a main course!)

Had a pint of the wonderful Hobsons Town Crier. Great pub.

Back