• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Had a Peaches n Beaches. So, guess I don't like sours!

Oddly (as it felt half way to a sour) had my can of To Ol - Sur Motueka and it's hands down the best IPA I've tried so far. Amazing. Whoever recommended around Xmas thanks

Sur Sorachi is better, although the whole Sur series is fantastic.

Looks like a good year for Brewdog, that’s not a bad lineup at all.

Quite interested in a few of those beers too. As for Kingpin, does anyone really like it?

I think it's only made to appease any lager drinkers who end up in a brewdog bar.

Pretty much

They used to just buy in Camden - Hells until they "sold out"

Quite interested in a few of those beers too. As for Kingpin, does anyone really like it?

I’ll drink it in the summer if I have to, but it’s miles better than This.Is.Lager. Much hoppier profile and a better all round beer, TIL was vile.

I think it's only made to appease any lager drinkers who end up in a brewdog bar.

Last time I was in Brewdog Brum they only had it in cans, the taps weren’t all full either so they can’t sell much of it in there if they’d taken it off the tap.

I like it in the summer and the wife likes it as she doesn't like anything overly hoppy but really likes a lager on a hot summers evening.

Sometimes a refreshing lager is spot on.

Nomi Sorachi - A Wylam beer that I really, really like. Can't go wrong with Sorachi.

Magic
9557d7ee0e9591e652e701bc0c8f1c16.jpg

James Rees-Mogg moonlighting in JB's, St Helier. That moat cleaning has to be paid for somehow.
f00b401b00893a6d2044296bd4dc7b81.jpg

Back