• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Not being rude Machin, but are you an alcoholic...? You seem to have drunk copious amounts of every beer known to mankind.
:icon_lol: Not being rude, but you've got no idea how much beer I drink a week!!

You must be a millionaire...
What the fuck??!! Where's this coming from? :icon_lol:

I'd be offended if I was so constantly hammered and preoccupied with facing eviction due to defaulting on my mortgage every month.

What the fuck??!! Where's this coming from? :icon_lol:

I'd be offended if I was so constantly hammered and preoccupied with facing eviction due to defaulting on my mortgage every month.
It's an odd accusation.

Without looking to cause any offence, if one to base any such accusation on this thread alone then surely Boozad would be the prime suspect, he seems to trump everyone else with the frequency and volume of his purchases. That's only half the story though isn't it, he could just as easily be a super-hoarder as an alcoholic.

In other news, Majestic have some good deals on right now including 6 Gunnamatta's for £12. Bargain.

In pursuit of fuelling my rampant alcoholism, today marks the first day of 12 BeerBods of Christmas. 1 beer a day up to Christmas Eve. How will my liver cope??

Today's beer is:

25152122_10159994570420647_66499729405334994_n.jpg

Runaway Brewery - Winter Saison.

Made with all British malts and hops. It's got that classic British hop profile of dark hedgerow fruits, floral zing and earthy bitterness, which contrasts brilliantly with the trademark Belgian funk and pepperiness of the saison yeast. Packed full of flavour with a dry and bitter finish. Delicious.

I know they're not up to everyone's standards, but Thornbridge have signed a deal with Pivovar and are opening 10 pubs around the UK. Starting with Birmingham...

I know they're not up to everyone's standards, but Thornbridge have signed a deal with Pivovar and are opening 10 pubs around the UK. Starting with Birmingham...
I won't be in a hurry to search them out tbf.

Salty Kiss tastes like a shit shandy.

Had some coffee thing the other day, can't remember who it was by but bought it based on coffee based name expected a porter or stout but was a coffee and cream IPA, weird stuff.

Salty Kiss tastes like a shit shandy.

Had some coffee thing the other day, can't remember who it was by but bought it based on coffee based name expected a porter or stout but was a coffee and cream IPA, weird stuff.

I really like Salty Kiss. Only when it's cold though, I shared a lukewarm can of it in the walk up to Molineux with Machin & Darlo once and it was fucking rancid. Like drinking a can of sweat.

I really like Salty Kiss. Only when it's cold though, I shared a lukewarm can of it in the walk up to Molineux with Machin & Darlo once and it was fucking rancid. Like drinking a can of sweat.
Mine was from the fridge, just did nothing for me at all, Thornbridge - Tart seems to have a lot more going on as the only other sour style beer I've tried.

Yep. Horrific.

Had a Peaches n Beaches. So, guess I don't like sours!

Back