• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I hope not as it would be bad for jobs and business as a whole. It's a true export market and I think there would be plenty of opposition to it.

Hope you're right mate.

I have a tin foil hat theory on the unit consumption and that's to do with insurance. I think the government would like us to move to a health insurance type system as they do in the US (which is an abysmal idea) and one of the criteria will be unit consumption. Drink too many and premium goes up. And also hits the brewers so if they make high unit stuff they have to pay a tax on it.

That's not all that outlandish knowing this government. Certainly seems to be no obvious reason why they've fabricated the safe drinking limit down based on absolutely nothing.

Haha ok. Well I can exclude anything with coffee in, and anything really expensive. Also jotted a few of people's recommends down from like the last 10 pages.
Likewise. Anything with coffee in it.

Hey @HonestBrew - are you doing the dishonest box again this year? Was the only Black Friday deal worth bothering with, IMO.

Replying to @Will_Machin

Well Will, we have a few surprises up our sleeve, bit different from last year... teasers popping up tomorrow. Rest assured it's all rather exciting!

Ooooooh........

The annual haul is being prepared already.

Wild Beer also promising big Black Friday deals. They're already selling 20 cans of Fresh for £30.

What's the normal price and what was it last year do you know Machin?

Just ordered the following on HonestBrew -

Lost & Grounded - No Rest for Dancers - Amber Ale 6.2%
Lost & Grounded - Running with Sceptres - Vienna Lager 5.2%
Lost & Grounded - Hop-Hand Fallacy Saison 4.4%
Cloudwater - Voyageuse Session IPA 4.8%
Cloudwater - Catch My Eye Pale Ale 4.7%
Pirate Life - IPA 6.8%
Northern Monk - Patrons Project 9.01 Captain North IPA 6%
Northern Monk - Faith 5.4%
BrewDog - 9-5 Wizard Citrus Weizen 7.5%
Partizan - Pale Ale 4.5%
Partizan - Saison Lemongrass 3.8%
Partizan - IPA 6.1%

Although I have just won 3 free beers on that honestbrew thing :icon_lol:

Metalman Equinox Wheat Lager 4.5%

Moor Illusion Black IPA 4.5%

Redwillow - Effortless NZ Pale 3.7%

I have to pay £5.99 delivery which is actually only a 50p per can saving. But still. FREE BEER innit.

Hmm, I won a glass and it was a tulip glass - which I really don't like.

Thanks, mine came up with 20% off. Going to have to order now instead of waiting for payday.

Thanks, mine came up with 20% off. Going to have to order now instead of waiting for payday.

You have until midnight on Monday to redeem the code.

I've seen 20% off and £10 off an order over £29 so far. I'll keep spinning ha.

I've seen 20% off and £10 off an order over £29 so far. I'll keep spinning ha.

Are you just signing up with loads of different email addresses?

Back