• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I have a handful of email logins due to work and other stuff. They've all come back with the 2 discounts though. Wanted to see what freebies they had.

20% off everything with Wild Beer with code BLACK20.

20% at Brewdog too with JETBLACKFRIDAY

Lervig Black Friday case on Beer Merchants, 24 beers for £30 (+ £4 shipping). Ordered.

I've bunged in their Black Friday mixed case too. That along with a nice Wild Beer haul will keep me going for a while.

It's 30% together I think.

It will be 40%. The EFP discount is automatically applied, applying the second code discounts another 20% from the original price.

Jet Black Friday discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code (Excluding DoubleDog – this will override the 30% promotional discount and double up to 40% max, dependant on your discount level)

Are you a double dog. A double dirty dawg. I haven't got a clue what any of it is I think I'll use Honest Brew.

Jet Black Friday discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code (Excluding DoubleDog – this will override the 30% promotional discount and double up to 40% max, dependant on your discount level)

Are you a double dog. A double dirty dawg. I haven't got a clue what any of it is I think I'll use Honest Brew.

As a shareholder you get 20% off automatically, and any other code is redeemable alongside it. I’ve done it before.

I’ve got a 15% off code for Honest Brew so might take advantage of that too, depends what Brewdog have got in stock.

As a shareholder you get 20% off automatically, and any other code is redeemable alongside it. I’ve done it before.

Check your emails Booz. It's 30% for EFP today only.

During the match today when the crowd were singing that Nuno had gone for a pint, the bloke next to me said "he's probably in the Western having a Bathams".

But weirdly he pronounced Bathams as "Bathe-ems". I made sure I gave him a good WTF look for that madness!

Sent the missus out for beer earlier.

She came back and said 'I got you some Brewdog', clearly proud to have made a good choice.

Except... Nanny State.

Sent the missus out for beer earlier.

She came back and said 'I got you some Brewdog', clearly proud to have made a good choice.

Except... Nanny State.

:icon_lol:

Ordered:
~ Secret Santa Howler (Northern Monk - Northern Star; Five Points - XPA Session IPA; Yeastie Boys - Inari Biru Rice Beer)
~ Siren - Pomepelmocello
~ Northern Monk - Mango Lassi Heathen
~ The Garden Brewery - Citrus IPA

The howler is a gift but I'm tempted to keep it...

Back