• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Dear Kenny. Buy this.

Cloudwater - Exit Right IPA - 7% £5.29
Siren - Double Iced Latte Coffee and Cream IPA - 7.2% £3.99
Marble - Peaches & Beaches Fruit Sour IPA - 6.2% £3.59
Northern Monk - Patrons Project 2.03 IPA Mosaic Citra Amarillo Simcoe - 6.6% £5.09
Pirate Life IPA - 6.8% £3.99
Siren Hard Rollin IPA - 7% £3.69
Northern Monk - Mango Lassi Heathen IPA - 7.2% £4.49
Omnipollo - Zodiak - IPA - 6.2% £4.69
Mad Hatter - A Night Out - IPA - 6% £3.19
Partizan - IPA - 6.1% £2.79
Northern Monk - Patrons Project 4.03 DDH Double Mango Lassi IPA - 8.7% £6.29
Wild Beer Co - Brett Brett - DIPA - 8.4% £3.79
8 Wired - Superconductor DIPA - 7% £4.49

£55.37 delivered. I'll send you my address.

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

If somebody gave me that beer for Christmas I'd fuck them. I appreciate that's not the reaction you're after in this instance though.

For that price - sixty cans of carlsberg on Morrisons special offer.

EDIT - actually it is 100 cans just at the mo

100 cans of carlsberg would make me a fuck load happier than all these other bizarre tastes

At least with 100 cans of Carlsberg you would never run out of beer to drink

Depends how many nights the present is supposed to last.

If more than a weekend, then maybe buy two loads of 100 cans

My lad is a shit drinker at the mo, so 12-15 is fine. 100 cans would kill him if the night out he had in August is anything to go by......his lift home was an Ambulance

Depends how many nights the present is supposed to last.

If more than a weekend, then maybe buy two loads of 100 cans

When I was at Uni my flat threw a party on St. Patricks day 2009 and sank 150 Red Stripe, 100 Guinness, 50 Strongbow, 4 70cl bottles of Glens and 2 bottles of Sambuca. That was just the pre-drinks.

In 1991 I broke the DeMontfort University weekly alcohol units record with 260 units in a week. Some Welsh fucker from my halls of residence broke it the week after with an INSANE number, but I was so proud when I recovered.

I think now Leeds should consolidate Machin and Booz's posts into one £50 order ha :icon_lol:

I think now Leeds should consolidate Machin and Booz's posts into one £50 order ha :icon_lol:
I would, but I don't have the same 'expert' status as these illustrious two.

Haha ok. Well I can exclude anything with coffee in, and anything really expensive. Also jotted a few of people's recommends down from like the last 10 pages.

And a really interesting blog from the owner of Hardkott - http://hardknott.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/looking-forward.html

What I found worth reading was his reference to the FT article that Phil posted on here a couple of days ago.

I'm starting to wonder if the Government are moving towards revoking the beer duty break for smaller breweries in order to redress the balance heavily back into the favour of the big congolmerate and mulit-national PLC breweries and beverage companies.

I've been struggling to think why the Tories have effectively paid someone to recommend that the safe drinking limit be reduced to just 14 units a week on the basis of no new scientific research or data. The net result being a whole lot more people fall into the category of "drinking too much" - how can we pay for all the extra healthcare and support??? By taxing the breweries more. Easy way to do this? Revoke the tax break for the little guys. More tax income without pissing off their big rich chums - the ones who are complainaing about the "squeezd middle".

I could, of course, be talking completely out of my arse!

I wonder if this will come to fruition in today's budget???

I wonder if this will come to fruition in today's budget???

I hope not as it would be bad for jobs and business as a whole. It's a true export market and I think there would be plenty of opposition to it.

Back